Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omfg it just took me like 5 minutes to do a single captcha for a bucket.
Literally like wtf
Maternal Muffin
Capatchas are awful... I'm just not motivated to fish anymore : But I do a bucket every now and again.

I have the same motivation as you.
I've tried many different ways to read the stupid codes. Anything from covering each letter, tilting my head, or even looking at it in the dark. If people complain enough, maybe Gaia staff will get the hint and change it a little bit. Here's to hoping sweatdrop
Valaera
Maternal Muffin
Capatchas are awful... I'm just not motivated to fish anymore : But I do a bucket every now and again.

I have the same motivation as you.
Yea just decided to give it a go and sadly my god it is horrible DX
Valaera
I've tried many different ways to read the stupid codes. Anything from covering each letter, tilting my head, or even looking at it in the dark. If people complain enough, maybe Gaia staff will get the hint and change it a little bit. Here's to hoping sweatdrop
Honestly I think they will keep it since the fish value is ungodly high DX

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Sir Azure
Valaera
That's not true at all. They don't just "keep it" as is because they want to. If you've gone to other threads in this forum you'd seen several mentions and even a link to this post by the developer Codemonkey explaining the situation.

Gaia does not control the captcha's, they use a third party (Google) to generate these captcha's. It is Google's captcha's that are being fickle with everyone. Codemonkey in the post even states he's looking into it and seeing what the solutions available to him are. To blame Gaia at this point isn't a good argument since they've come out and explained the whole situation to us and what are the solutions to the problem that Codemonkey is going to look into.
Shirlox
Sir Azure
Valaera
That's not true at all. They don't just "keep it" as is because they want to. If you've gone to other threads in this forum you'd seen several mentions and even a link to this post by the developer Codemonkey explaining the situation.

Gaia does not control the captcha's, they use a third party (Google) to generate these captcha's. It is Google's captcha's that are being fickle with everyone. Codemonkey in the post even states he's looking into it and seeing what the solutions available to him are. To blame Gaia at this point isn't a good argument since they've come out and explained the whole situation to us and what are the solutions to the problem that Codemonkey is going to look into.
I never knew that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces