Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm incredibly happy to see this here. Too much fishing nonsense has been going on in the GD.

So, cool beans! biggrin

Has anyone caught a rare fish using a non plus rod before? I really doubt it's possible, because I've never even baited one!
I'm glad to see this too.

And I've caught a "Tootin Tino" on a basic, non-plus rod.

EDIT-with grade F bait.
the rare fish move slightly different than junk, so "filtering" won't get you one
F bait will never catch rare fish
...yeah xd

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Maybe the GD will clear a lil.
But don't for chatterbox topics>
And the best fish we have are cool and warm rainbow trouts and the blues and black biters. We use a Strength rod.
+ is too expenceive.
I only caught a black and purple fish in durem that looked fugly... lol... it was grousome....
Er, some rare fish were caught with F bait, but that was due to a glitch in the coding... (from what I've heard)
I've heard the same, I had a friend who caught under the same circumstance..I just don't remember what rare it was right off hand.

But my fishing buckets in general are still good, regardless of what bait I use.
QueenofShaniqwaland
I've heard the same, I had a friend who caught under the same circumstance..I just don't remember what rare it was right off hand.

But my fishing buckets in general are still good, regardless of what bait I use.
true
F bait + strength rod + Durem = $
Sylain
QueenofShaniqwaland

true
F bait + strength rod + Durem = $

exactly 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out