Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have brought this up in site feedback please if you have an opinion either good or bad post there to let gaia know how you feel it may work for the better or worse

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/gaia-fishing-catch-and-release/t.82544143_1/?cnt=0&mygntcid=1331186#1

thanks for your time and happy fishing smile

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Here's an idea: expand the record charts to more than just first place. Show those who got the highest 2nd place score, highest 3rd place through 10th place scores. Also show PI records for Overall. I'd find interest in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly fishing records, (e.g. the most amount caught in said times, or the score). These would motivate a lot of people to fish more, since not everyone has a whole month to go for trophies, at least they could have the satisfaction of catching the most fish in a day/week/etc.

Shy Exhibitionist

Jumpin_Froggiebeans

I honestly don't like your idea at all. Pretty much defeats the whole purpose of the game itself.

Like, I read in someone's post they'd "abuse the heck out of it" just to get larges..
People being able to manipulate their buckets just to get fish they want?
That's what filtering is for.

Someone else said they couldn't tell what they're reeling in when they get something hooked, it just takes time to learn it all. You can't honestly just read a guide and bam, get the whole thing down.

Aside from that, no. I don't like this idea in the least.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff