Welcome to Gaia! ::

HI GUYS,

I need help i cant get into bass ken lake, whenever i click fishing it only shows connecting server!! can anyone help me plsssssss

Rainbow Friend

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
i'm having the same problem, if I find out anything I will let you know smile
I'm not having that problem, nor is anyone else who is currently fishing there.(evidently)

If I had to go with anything I'd say that it is a problem on your end with your connection. The few times that something like this has happened to me but others seem to be able to connect just fine, is when my connection isn't stable and is dropping irregularly.

Check your system for its connection to the internet and then try again. You cannot connect to their servers if your connection is dropping. Your connection is the one that connects to their servers, not the other way around, their servers don't connect to your 'server' if you will. See what I'm saying?

Keep in mind that this is all just speculation from what I've experienced. I really don't know much about how all of this actually works but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong at the moment.

Best of luck. smile
i guess you are right, but my connection is good and fast but still i connect to the server.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff