Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was having a lot of trouble controlling even my nice Strength rod due to the laptop touchpad - until I thought of putting baby powder on my hands. Now it's really easy to catch fish with the extra traction. Just thought I'd pass on the tip to anybody frustrated with trying to play on a laptop.

Friendly Trader

Iroha
I was having a lot of trouble controlling even my nice Strength rod due to the laptop touchpad - until I thought of putting baby powder on my hands. Now it's really easy to catch fish with the extra traction. Just thought I'd pass on the tip to anybody frustrated with trying to play on a laptop.

<center>Don't most laptops support plug-and-play mice? I know I can NEVER do anything with touchpads, on Gaia or off and I commend you for your skill in doing so. But its just as easy to plug in a mouse in my laptop.
i have a laptop, i just plugged in a cheap laser mouse and it works fine! i hate those gosh darn touch pads... sometimes they re useful but most of they time theyre just a pain
I have a laptop, i use the touchpad and i can fish really easily xd but thanx for the tip anyway,though i doubt i'll use it smile

Kawaii Kitten

11,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Hero 100
~Kikue~
I have a laptop, i use the touchpad and i can fish really easily xd but thanx for the tip anyway,though i doubt i'll use it smile

eek please tell me what item you use to get your face like that. I've seen it around and I just can't figuer it out. sweatdrop
The black face was a blue box item only availible on April Fools.

Thank you so much for the lappy tip. I have a bugger of a time with mine. It's so slippy when I try to bring the fish in.
i use a optical mouse on my laptop

Kawaii Kitten

11,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Hero 100
TalisX
The black face was a blue box item only availible on April Fools.

Thank you so much for the lappy tip. I have a bugger of a time with mine. It's so slippy when I try to bring the fish in.

thanks. 3nodding I'm just glad I know now.
Wild Espy
~Kikue~

eek please tell me what item you use to get your face like that. I've seen it around and I just can't figuer it out. sweatdrop

it's not an item, it's a special effect left over from april fool's this year 3nodding
she's been saving it up by not changing her outfit ever since then.
seiryuuchan
Wild Espy
~Kikue~

it's not an item, it's a special effect left over from april fool's this year 3nodding
she's been saving it up by not changing her outfit ever since then.

Indeed, and it saves me loads of gold i use on baits xd
Anyway, using the laptop isnt that bad, its just matter of practice and a wide enough touchpad, i once tried on a sony vaio, the white one, and i simply can't fish in something like that xd
Aw man, I was stuck using my laptop once and it did not work. At all. xd

*hates touchpads* ^ ^;;
just practice, thats what i use usually, cause its my moms laptop
sometimes they are simply hateable i guess, but well, since i like to be in my bed with my laptop i preffer the touchpad to a mouse, even if it's an optical one
I am thee laptop, touchpad master...I do just fine without baby powder...excpt sometimes my hands dont get enough circulation (family curse) so it slows down...other than that...
dude thanks ive been useing my laptop in a tree for two hours now so i cant plug in my mouse

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff