Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

what do u think of fishing?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 3, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Fishing rules! I got a Chargin' Chino worth 1250 gold! 3nodding
so don't fish you loser, I"ve figured out a way to make a profit, and you haven't you stubid n00b
Dude, I've made so much gold off of it... You just know how and where to fish. You're an impatient little brat who can't figure it out if you think it's a waste of time.
Fishing is a waste of gold. plus if you want to upgrade I think 10,000g is a little bit through the roof crazyness. So I wouldn't do it at all, people should save their gold instead.
Mr. N
so don't fish you loser, I"ve figured out a way to make a profit, and you haven't you stubid n00b

Good for you, yah want a frickin cookie or something? Grow the heck up and stop using n00b that is so OLD stare

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
<center>Okay, so people might make lots of money off fishing and some don't. The rarest fish in Gambino is worth over 1,500 gold. There's no need to complain. Really, I'd like to see you make a game for Gaia and please everybody.

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Timo120790
fishing is a waste of time it is so wank

2 words, YOU SUCK
CoffinS3x
Fishing is a waste of gold. plus if you want to upgrade I think 10,000g is a little bit through the roof crazyness. So I wouldn't do it at all, people should save their gold instead.
10000 Gold used to upgrade my rod, VS. making 20000 Gold off of fishing a day, you do the math. xd
Xeno Incognito
<center>Okay, so people might make lots of money off fishing and some don't. The rarest fish in Gambino is worth over 1,500 gold. There's no need to complain. Really, I'd like to see you make a game for Gaia and please everybody.
Seriously, the n00bs are NEVER satisfied. Poor VO.
it sucks when you catch common fish a lot and it doesn't cover the bait or the rod crying
please keep your "suck"tastic opinions to yourself, unless they are constructive, and you can properly speak the human language.
Trix_Disorder
please keep your "suck"tastic opinions to yourself, unless they are constructive, and you can properly speak the human language.
Yeah, mint and wank? What the hell?!?! xp
I like your fish checklist whee I want one.

Toothsome Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Timo120790
fishing is a waste of time it is so wank

The same could be said about a lot of things in life, including Gaia in general. stare What was the point of your posting this, again?
Trix_Disorder
I like your fish checklist whee I want one.
You can get one here. 3nodding
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4814442&highlight=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas