Welcome to Gaia! ::

eLlEiNn
Also what you can do is to copy paste the passcode from the chat box to the passcode box. it works and would save all the fishes you get whee

Does anyone else find that, once you copy/paste into the passcode box, if you then get the "you're out of bait" error that it doesn't save your bucket of fish? That's happened to me 5-6 times so far. crying scream

Blessed Decorator

8,490 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Thank you. I'll go see if it works. smile

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
little lizard
And it's back up! smile

it is? i still can't fish.

Professional Genius

That's because it's back down again. I edited the first post to reflect this but must have forgotten to post also. xp

Edit: it's working again.

Professional Genius

XxchinjixX
I bought almost 12 baits in the shop but still logan says.. go to shop and buy some bait.. ohh crap.. so weird.. why it is acting like that..
Please re-read the first post. The answer is there.
little lizard
XxchinjixX
I bought almost 12 baits in the shop but still logan says.. go to shop and buy some bait.. ohh crap.. so weird.. why it is acting like that..
Please re-read the first post. The answer is there.

yah I've actually read your post.. after sending this message... sorry... I didnt mean it...
I forgot that its spamming..
can help me????i cannot fish again...it went well at first..i can save,play and the fishies will appear at my inventory but now,i cant even fish..... crying crying crying cry cry cry

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
D: it went well for the first 2 buckets, and then it went all glitchy after that.
No bait glitch again! I see people in the rooms so I get hopeful. Makes me think it might be me a bit. I know it isn't but it makes me wonder if my versions of firefox or safari for mac os x have anything to do with it. emo

Professional Genius

It's been down for a bit more than an hour by now, I will change the first post.
little lizard
It's been down for a bit more than an hour by now, I will change the first post.

Yeah... emo cause it's like I come here and I see that there are no current problems and then I see rooms in the servers and I get hopeful. But it is not true. cry

Professional Genius

Princess_Ariana_Sophie
little lizard

Yeah... emo cause it's like I come here and I see that there are no current problems and then I see rooms in the servers and I get hopeful. But it is not true. cry
Since I am not actively fishing or looking if fishing is down or up, and I can be busy at times, the best way is to check if the fishing game works or not, and then make a post here if the information in the first post is incorrect. 3nodding

Edit: fishing is back up again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces