Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Visionary

little lizard
Sounds weird. o.O
But yeah, if the words aren't there, the bucket will not save.

If you have made any changes on your computer of any kind around when this problem started, that's probably where you should look for solutions. I have no suggestions now I'm afraid, and I can't experiment since I don't have that problem or that OS/browser.

Standard things I usually suggest people to try if no other workaround works, you can try them but I have no idea if it will help you:
clear your cache
make sure flash player etc. is up to date
try using a save and exit before the bucket is full.

That's okay but thanks so much for making this thread and trying to help all the confused Gaians like myself. I guess when Gaia fixes this in 2010 I'll be able to fish. wink

Professional Genius

I'm being told that different servers work for different people so if you can't get in to Angelic you can try Demonic or Grunny.
I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS POST!!!! I've been having fishing problems ever since I started Gaia, and couldn't get help from anyone. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! heart biggrin
my fishing is finally working 3nodding

Professional Genius

All servers are currently affected by different glitches: no bait, no rod, not saving. If you want to fish you can always try, but as of right now, your bucket will not save if you manage to start a game.
Are the servers still not working?

Professional Genius

Princess_Ariana_Sophie
Are the servers still not working?
Nope, still nothing.
I have an issue; when I enter to the fishing thing I only see the demon and angelic servers, (witch don't letme play because they say I have no bait but I do) I usually played in the grunny server because it was the one that worked the best for me, but now I can't even use it.

what can I do?
it's just me?

Professional Genius

Dr_Garushi; it wasn't just you. The first post, where it said "current problem" would be a good indicator that it's known.

Either way, it seems fishing is back up. Demonic appears to be the server to choose. Happy fishing!

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Are they all functional now?

Professional Genius

I don't think all are. Try and see. A few hours ago Angelic worked and Demonic didn't. The other servers weren't available to choose.
Thanks for this list. I have had trouble on and off with fishing, and while it was such an addictive sport/game for me in the past, I haven't been doing it lately due to complications. Mostly the captchas - I knew that people were doing a copy/paste thing but it wasn't working for me a bit ago (I was using ctrl + c and then ctrl + v and that was my issue). A month or two ago, the captchas didn't even show up.

So far I'm having trouble with certain servers showing that I have no bait, but I just exit the game and try a different server and that usually fixes it. Did this time. *happily goes back to fishing*
Thanks because its work when i follow every instruction that has be given... but if i have other problem i hope u can help me..

Professional Genius

A bit late with the news but the No Bait glitch is happening on both servers. Fishing is impossible right now. Just wait for it.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The only game with pausing is goooooooooooooooooooone. gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk crying crying crying crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff