Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
for some reason fishing isnt working for me yes i have flash player ive played before its just a white screen after i choose my bait its just white so i close the screen then retry none of my bait is gone and the same thing happends
I am getting the same thing. I even tried reinstalling the Flash player to see if it will work. But all I am getting is a white screen and a loading that is like taking forever. I was playing earlier today and now its just a white screen.

I hope someone can give us an answer sweatdrop
im having the same prob it takes forever to load and then when you think it's gonna load it stops and you can't fish at all my friend is also having the same prob

Aged Noob

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
k good its not just me, well not good but im happy its not just my computer going into like retard mode
its temporary, the admins are fixing it as we speak, please be patient sweatdrop
azuminess
I am getting the same thing. I even tried reinstalling the Flash player to see if it will work. But all I am getting is a white screen and a loading that is like taking forever. I was playing earlier today and now its just a white screen.

I hope someone can give us an answer sweatdrop
*looks at you, then looks at self and sees almost no differece*
wow, small world, guess you like white xd
There's a thread in the Fishing Forum where someone thinks they found a fix for this.... http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4846859

Aged Noob

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
DaSmartOne
its temporary, the admins are fixing it as we speak, please be patient sweatdrop

okay, sorry for posting
Actually that idea on that forum seems like it has a "BAN ME" sign on it. I rather just wait till the problem is fixed than do that.

Hahahaha dasmartone. I guess lol.
I recently cleaned out my cookies and thought that was the problem but I see it's not just me so that's good, I thought I might've screwed up by cleaning out the cookies.
so nobody is allowed to access fishing?
I wonder what's going on and if the progarmmers of gaia knwo about this problem? well whatever i hope its fixed by tomarrow.. i wanna get back to fishing!!!
There are so many fishing threads I don't see how they couldn't know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff