Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Every time I try to play a game in any of the lakes none of the pages will load/work. I have tried playing the games on two different computers. I tried loading it on my tablet which it will load up to selecting joining someones fishing game and then ceases to load. My tablet is capable of loading everything else on gaia but not fishing? Secondly I tried to load it on my computer, however it doesn't even load up the first screen. Does anyone have any ideas that I could try? I've tried clearing out my cookies and all my flashplayers/java are up to date. Any answers are welcome.

Durem Otaku

11,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ll Jemmy-i
Every time I try to play a game in any of the lakes none of the pages will load/work. I have tried playing the games on two different computers. I tried loading it on my tablet which it will load up to selecting joining someones fishing game and then ceases to load. My tablet is capable of loading everything else on gaia but not fishing? Secondly I tried to load it on my computer, however it doesn't even load up the first screen. Does anyone have any ideas that I could try? I've tried clearing out my cookies and all my flashplayers/java are up to date. Any answers are welcome.

did you try different browsers?
if that doesnt help post in bug reports and technical support forum

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
ll Jemmy-i

only loads favorably in Chrome and FireFox.. it will load sometimes in Internet Explorer but has been known to not reload on refreshing . usually takes about 20-30 mins.. before the game is allowed to be entered again through the I.E. browser.. most times it will not even load on first attempt with I.E.

Staff has suggested using Chrome /FireFox if you have it.

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thank you for your advice I will try your suggestions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff