Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • First step to fame 200
I'm so mad and disappointed
Earlier I just started my 4th bucket as I pulled the rod so hardly I got my first tiggerstripe catfish! emotion_kirakira then secondly I got the black bubble eye goldfish when I was on my third suddenly a panel came out and it's written with these words "Oops, you have lost the connection to the server" stressed
then forced, I have to quit it and I made my own room, just as I was about to start another panel came out "You haven't saved the last progress, do u want to quit or continue with a new game" burning_eyes
I FEEL LIKE FLIPPING THE TABLES scream like, OMG GAIA, WHAT'S THE POINT IN ASKING, YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB THE SALT INTO MY WOUNDS emotion_facepalm
anyway I'm moving on to my next bucket and I still haven't found any tigerstripe catfish
(P.S I made this thread not to get anyone randomly sending me tigerstripe catfish, since I want it purely my own catch and I just want it to be my new accomplishment in fishing)

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

I know the feeling. They always say "You didn't save your last game!" but they don't give you a way to save games. So when your internet starts to get iffy, you suddenly lose what you're working on. XP

Natarirozu's Husband

Profitable Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I cant even get onto fishing!

Natarirozu's Husband

Profitable Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
khoe lian hoa
I'm so mad and disappointed
Earlier I just started my 4th bucket as I pulled the rod so hardly I got my first tiggerstripe catfish! emotion_kirakira then secondly I got the black bubble eye goldfish when I was on my third suddenly a panel came out and it's written with these words "Oops, you have lost the connection to the server" stressed
then forced, I have to quit it and I made my own room, just as I was about to start another panel came out "You haven't saved the last progress, do u want to quit or continue with a new game" burning_eyes
I FEEL LIKE FLIPPING THE TABLES scream like, OMG GAIA, WHAT'S THE POINT IN ASKING, YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB THE SALT INTO MY WOUNDS emotion_facepalm
anyway I'm moving on to my next bucket and I still haven't found any tigerstripe catfish
(P.S I made this thread not to get anyone randomly sending me tigerstripe catfish, since I want it purely my own catch and I just want it to be my new accomplishment in fishing)
That suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks dude....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces