polling 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 216 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Domitshobane
Hydra M Star
I'll just be glad when they come up with some use for it. That way I'll know if I should be saving it or selling it.

As will I it will likely take a long time though regardless of what they decide to do.

Maybe you should save them for now until we find out what they will be for. then decide if you want to keep the wood or get rid of it.
purplecats
Domitshobane
Hydra M Star
I'll just be glad when they come up with some use for it. That way I'll know if I should be saving it or selling it.

As will I it will likely take a long time though regardless of what they decide to do.

Maybe you should save them for now until we find out what they will be for. then decide if you want to keep the wood or get rid of it.

I am keeping mine RL has me away from gaia atm so I can't really fish like I wanna.

Distrustful Lunatic

This is a cute idea. I like it! *would love a clarinet to match my RL instrument*
Thank you for your support. *smiles happily.* and that would be cool

Hilarious Humorist

8,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I think it's a good idea, but if you plan to use inks for the color, maybe add flowers for special effects? I mean, other than bouquets, do we really have much use for the flowers?
mist777
I think it's a good idea, but if you plan to use inks for the color, maybe add flowers for special effects? I mean, other than bouquets, do we really have much use for the flowers?

Sounds good to me.
Bamboo fishing stick. That'd be cool. Like a equip-able one for your avy,
Profishional
Bamboo fishing stick. That'd be cool. Like a equip-able one for your avy,

and this..

Questionable Consumer

Do want now

Lonely Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yeah, totally agree 3nodding

MaxKon's Wife

Fluffy Fatcat

27,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(◕ ω ◕✿)
I thought the driftwood was for other new rods? 0___0;;

Conservative Dabbler

Lol, I just came here to make a topic about driftwood. It's been ages since we were told an item would be made for it. I think they've forgotten.
lol nah look how long it took to get a fishing update for the new fish.... I think they will it will just take time but they have an alchemy item using it right now but I still like my idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff