Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you think?

yes 0.60648148148148 60.6% [ 131 ]
no 0.097222222222222 9.7% [ 21 ]
polling 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 216 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Who thinks it would be cool if we could use the drift wood to make different instruments for our avis to hold and use inks to change the color?

Personally I think it would be kinda cool

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
I like it Domitshobane

2,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i agree with both of you smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile that would be great! also they might be worth more
definitely.
if more people would respond then likely we could have the admins see it. At least that is what I hope for.

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I think 5000 driftwood should be used to build a tropical beach cabana with the palm fronds for the roof for an avatar background! rofl Can I have my drink with a paper umbrella?
I agree with it Domitshobane
HmongYaj209
I agree with it Domitshobane

But this thread isn't big enough for the admins to see it..
I'll agree there but then most just click the poll and go on.

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
i think that using drift wood for something would be a great idea. i think it should be used for something in the home items thing.
We have usage for them.
1 I have looked around and its yet to be determined what driftwood is going to be used for

2. its just an idea I'm a music lover and we don't have many variations on instruments and many choices of them aside guitar there are a few different types.
I'll just be glad when they come up with some use for it. That way I'll know if I should be saving it or selling it.
Hydra M Star
I'll just be glad when they come up with some use for it. That way I'll know if I should be saving it or selling it.

As will I it will likely take a long time though regardless of what they decide to do.

Aged Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
razz or maybe to build a bonfire for night fishing j/k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers