Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Vampire

10,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I tried clicking the "help" icon, because even though I've been here since 2004 I never got into the fishing till recently. Well, I've got several different kinds of gold fish, but when I check my inventory they're never there.

Do they go in automatically? Or do we have to redeem them or something? They're in my bucket and everything too.....

Can anyone answer this?

Please & thank you.

Super Spirit

Did you finish and save the bucket?

Lonely Vampire

10,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Eyes

I tried to, the "X" in the game (not the X on the top right hand corner) doesn't prompt me to save my bucket. It just exits. But when I would go back on it would say I had a saved game and either asked me if I wanted to exist or start over.

Super Spirit

lxlKurai-himelxl
Eyes

I tried to, the "X" in the game (not the X on the top right hand corner) doesn't prompt me to save my bucket. It just exits. But when I would go back on it would say I had a saved game and either asked me if I wanted to exist or start over.

That's weird! o_o Sounds like a glitch or something.

Instead of using the "x" button in the game just try to fill up a whole bucket and see if the passcode shows up then (if you haven't done that already).

Lonely Vampire

10,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Eyes
lxlKurai-himelxl
Eyes

Instead of using the "x" button in the game just try to fill up a whole bucket and see if the passcode shows up then (if you haven't done that already).

I have.........Pretty bummed out. Everything like adobe is updated. I just think the game just doesn't want me to have any fish xD.

Super Spirit

lxlKurai-himelxl
Eyes
lxlKurai-himelxl
Eyes

I have.........Pretty bummed out. Everything like adobe is updated. I just think the game just doesn't want me to have any fish xD.

Gahh, I wish I could help more! crying

Shirlox is the fishing forum moderator; he might know what's going on with it. whee

Good luck.

Lonely Vampire

10,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Eyes
lxlKurai-himelxl
Eyes
lxlKurai-himelxl
Eyes

Gahh, I wish I could help more! crying

Shirlox is the fishing forum moderator; he might know what's going on with it. whee

Good luck.

I see, I would just send him a message then? And it's okay, thank you for trying smile .

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

lxlKurai-himelxl

It sounds like you might be clicking the wrong "x" button to close out.

Tell me if you've been clicking the correct "x" as the one in my example below:
User Image

Lonely Vampire

10,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Shirlox
lxlKurai-himelxl

It sounds like you might be clicking the wrong "x" button to close out.

Tell me if you've been clicking the correct "x" as the one in my example below:
User Image

That's the X I click >.<.......I use Firefox, but I tried it I.E to see maybe if FF was missing a plug in but I.E didn't save/exit either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff