15,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trick or Treat Yo'self 500
  • Jack-pot 100
I N00I3-xNightmare I
in what map basken lake
Octoepus
I made 47m (before inflation) catching 77k fish in 2ish months

You, Sir. Have an amazing Avi and I'm jelly.

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I have only made my money from fishing and i can tell you, yes you can become wealthy/rich from fishing (Alone) since i don't do Zomg or any other game much i only make my gold from fishing or fishing items....

Friendly Flatterer

FishingKnight
I have only made my money from fishing and i can tell you, yes you can become wealthy/rich from fishing (Alone) since i don't do Zomg or any other game much i only make my gold from fishing or fishing items....

Is it that you sell your fish and fishing items?

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
gingeric
FishingKnight

Is it that you sell your fish and fishing items?

Yes, i sell everything i earn or gather from the game. There is some people out there always paying top gold for them in the market. mrgreen

Etheziel's Husband

Sparkly Unicorn

Hashtag noobs with millions
hashtag bassken fishing
wink
rare = instant million

heart

13,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
FishingKnight

Hi! What rod do you recommend using? I've never fished before, so I wanted to have an idea of which rod to buy. Thanks! ^_^

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ranakatina1004
FishingKnight

Hi! What rod do you recommend using? I've never fished before, so I wanted to have an idea of which rod to buy. Thanks! ^_^

Hello,

Every person has their own recommendations for what rod to use and what lake to use this rods on, In my opinion since you are just starting, Start in Bass'ken lake.. The [Basic rod +] is more then enough in this lake since it's the easiest lake of them all... However if it does get a bit difficult the best recommendation for any lake is [Strength rod +] this rod is perfect for newbies just starting of their first fish catch and the lines are wide in the bottom to help you catch the fish a bit easier then the rest of the rods.

Good luck!

FishingKnight.

13,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
FishingKnight
ranakatina1004
FishingKnight

Hello,

Every person has their own recommendations for what rod to use and what lake to use this rods on, In my opinion since you are just starting, Start in Bass'ken lake.. The [Basic rod +] is more then enough in this lake since it's the easiest lake of them all... However if it does get a bit difficult the best recommendation for any lake is [Strength rod +] this rod is perfect for newbies just starting of their first fish catch and the lines are wide in the bottom to help you catch the fish a bit easier then the rest of the rods.

Good luck!

FishingKnight.

Thank you so much! So you find that it's worth it to spend gold on baits even if you don't catch anything? I feel like I wasted so much bait right now (at least it was only F!)

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ranakatina1004
FishingKnight
ranakatina1004
FishingKnight

Hello,

Good luck!

FishingKnight.

Thank you so much! So you find that it's worth it to spend gold on baits even if you don't catch anything? I feel like I wasted so much bait right now (at least it was only F!)

Remember! do not sell your items back to logan in the fishing shop, he does not give you good gold. Sell all your fish in the [Market] or the [Game Item Exchange] but you can go to logan to trade some of the fish for larger fish or Avatar items. As for the bait when you are fishing in bass'ken each Guppy/Goldfish is worth around 500g -1000g so it does not really matter if you buy A bait D bait of F bait... Just by catching one of this small fish in bass'ken you have already made a profit by selling it in the [Market]

But,

If you are not confident with your skills in fishing yet using F bait can still make good profit, However if you continue to use F bait for a long time you will start catching a lot of junk.. Try to have fun for the first few buckets, becoming Pro or Wealthy in fishing does not happen over night [Unless you catch a rare] so try to enjoy the game find out what rod is best for you along with what lake makes the most profit [Depending on your skill for that lake] Remember Practice Makes Perfect! heart

If any more questions feel free to ask,

Best of Luck

FishingKnight.

13,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
FishingKnight

Remember! do not sell your items back to logan in the fishing shop, he does not give you good gold. Sell all your fish in the [Market] or the [Game Item Exchange] but you can go to logan to trade some of the fish for larger fish or Avatar items. As for the bait when you are fishing in bass'ken each Guppy/Goldfish is worth around 500g -1000g so it does not really matter if you buy A bait D bait of F bait... Just by catching one of this small fish in bass'ken you have already made a profit by selling it in the [Market]

But,

If you are not confident with your skills in fishing yet using F bait can still make good profit, However if you continue to use F bait for a long time you will start catching a lot of junk.. Try to have fun for the first few buckets, becoming Pro or Wealthy in fishing does not happen over night [Unless you catch a rare] so try to enjoy the game find out what rod is best for you along with what lake makes the most profit [Depending on your skill for that lake] Remember Practice Makes Perfect! heart

If any more questions feel free to ask,

Best of Luck

FishingKnight.

Thank you so much, you've been so helpful! I'll see how it goes, I'm definitely going to get that Strength + rod. Basic is really frustrating when you're about to reel it in!

I usually make most of my gold by playing booty grab tanks. How do the profits you make from fishing (once you get good) compare to the profits from booty grab?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff