Closed

2 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
For catching Slate Boldurs? I need 100 of them to make a helmet.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

The best bait for catching large fish is always going to be A bait. If you're using bait resets you can use 2 F, then 3 D for the first five buckets and have them be A quality, but if you want large fish, A level bait is the way to go.

As for the rod, that kind of depends on your skill level and what works for you. Obviously, if you have the Angelic Rod, I'd recommend that. If you don't, I would normally recommend the Distance Plus for large fish. Of course, if you're not well practiced in Durem, that could prove problematic. You could do it with the Strength Plus, but it would take a long time. Personally, I'd say try the Distance Plus and just practice there until bringing Boldurs in isn't a big deal. Hellfish will pretty much always be a challenge, so don't worry too much if you keep losing those.

Also, this forum is a pretty slow moving one, so you don't need to bump your thread.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gaidin
The best bait for catching large fish is always going to be A bait. If you're using bait resets you can use 2 F, then 3 D for the first five buckets and have them be A quality, but if you want large fish, A level bait is the way to go.

As for the rod, that kind of depends on your skill level and what works for you. Obviously, if you have the Angelic Rod, I'd recommend that. If you don't, I would normally recommend the Distance Plus for large fish. Of course, if you're not well practiced in Durem, that could prove problematic. You could do it with the Strength Plus, but it would take a long time. Personally, I'd say try the Distance Plus and just practice there until bringing Boldurs in isn't a big deal. Hellfish will pretty much always be a challenge, so don't worry too much if you keep losing those.

Also, this forum is a pretty slow moving one, so you don't need to bump your thread.

Someone already sold me the helmet I needed, turns out I don't need to fish after all. lol But thanks for the info.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff