Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Kitten

15,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
if you are looking for a bass'ken lake filtering video there is one that is really helpful here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S-EFgwAmO4

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
i heart Daft punk, but adding music to a video that is suppose to explain how to filter might not be the right way.... letting us know what kinda fish you have and why or how it moves and why it moves that way is a much better way to show us how to filter..... however you did catch all 6 types of small fish in bass'ken and if any newbie takes the time to take a closer look to how each small fish moves in this lake. it could make it easier for them to spot what kinda small fish they want.

[Props]

Good Luck
From
FishingKnight.

Golden Kitten

15,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
FishingKnight
i heart Daft punk, but adding music to a video that is suppose to explain how to filter might not be the right way.... letting us know what kinda fish you have and why or how it moves and why it moves that way is a much better way to show us how to filter..... however you did catch all 6 types of small fish in bass'ken and if any newbie takes the time to take a closer look to how each small fish moves in this lake. it could make it easier for them to spot what kinda small fish they want.

[Props]

Good Luck
From
FishingKnight.

thank you so much for giving me this advice i will try to do better on my next video for Port of gambino smile again thank you and have a great day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff