Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does Gaia have a problem with pollution?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 3, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Shiarka Jonless
How long before someone fishes out the cars these tires belong to? gonk

As for your catching garbage problem... I hear that if you stop fishing for a while and then go back, you'll be catching mostly fish again. Kind've how if you leave for a while then come back and post, you'll get higher ammounts of gold.

eek Well, shuckie dern...
Gambino must be behind this somehow... ninja
How long until somebody fishes out the boyscouts these boots belong to!? crying

Oh the humanity... gonk gonk gonk
Gimped

Yes... I see it now. His house was full of cans, boots, and tires.... Thus, when his mansion exploded last month, his home showered down, exposing the ocean and Gaian waterways to his horde of garbage. surprised
f0RSytHiA
Gimped

Yes... I see it now. His house was full of cans, boots, and tires.... Thus, when his mansion exploded last month, his home showered down, exposing the ocean and Gaian waterways to his horde of garbage. surprised
3nodding
The garbage menace must be stopped! scream
We need teh white hats to hack in again and see what they changed... ninja
Well, I don't think anything was wrong with the rare ratio before, considering I never did catch a rare, and I fished a bunch... but why don't I ever get a rare EVENT, either!!! I think Gaia has launched some kind of "anti-luck" probe into my computer.... yes....

Feral Raccoon

25,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Planetary Technician 150
Shiarka Jonless

As for your catching garbage problem... I hear that if you stop fishing for a while and then go back, you'll be catching mostly fish again. Kind've how if you leave for a while then come back and post, you'll get higher ammounts of gold.
When I was fishing half an hour ago (didn't get to keep bucket - browser crashed), it had been a good ten hours since last time I tried fishing before - and prior to that would have been at least twelve hours.

edit: And the majority of the bucket had been 'junk' - I've been getting a lot of tires recently, as compared to last week. Managed one brown bass, two guppies, and the rest was cans/tires/boots - had three spots left in bucket when it crashed.

Don't remember contents of bucket from earlier today, but there was definately more junk than fish.
Well, I need to get grab a bite to eat.... See you guys later.

don't let the man get ya down!

**vanishes into the shadows**

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
f0RSytHiA
Shiarka Jonless

eek Well, shuckie dern...

Something I heard, so I'm not absolutely certian. sweatdrop

Feral Raccoon

25,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Planetary Technician 150
f0RSytHiA
eek

I could kiss you right now. That's bloody brilliant. heart

It wasn't that his house contained garbage, its that he had the party going - the cans were various beverages consumed and unconsumed by guests, the boots probably belonged to his security team, and the tires are probably from various vehicles in his motor pool. When the nuke hit, it would have thrown a cloud of debris quite high - although its kind of amazing that the items survived, instead of simply vaporizing. surprised

Oooh, maybe we'll start fishing out bits of wood/metal scrap if we're using a strong enough rod, and we'll be able to use them to patch together a lodging for ourselves whee heart
A siggy I once made:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zephrylus
A siggy I once made:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol...
ever wonder why you keep on hooking some boots... watch you siggy's feet.. its near the damn lake... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff