Welcome to Gaia! ::

Etheziel's Husband

Sparkly Unicorn

So like, I'm gonna finish my angelic rod plus this month, but i have a question concerning the upgrade.

If I sell my angelic rod before I finish my 150k fish, will I get the plus even though the regular angelic rod is no longer in my inventory?

I'm asking cause I plan to sell the rod to finish my dream avi.

Posted in both Q&A and the fishing forums, as this belongs in one of those, but I'm not sure which category it falls under, so I put it in both.

(Apologies if this doesn't belong here.)

Garbage Friend

11,725 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I don't know the answer to your question but I AM wondering how much gold it costs for you to change your name again. xD

13,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Hi, I'm fairly new to fishing. How do you get an angelic rod and angelic rod + anyways? sweatdrop

Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
vikinghalex
So like, I'm gonna finish my angelic rod plus this month, but i have a question concerning the upgrade.

If I sell my angelic rod before I finish my 150k fish, will I get the plus even though the regular angelic rod is no longer in my inventory?

Posted in both Q&A and the fishing forums, as this belongs in one of those, but I'm not sure which category it falls under, so I put it in both.

you won't get an AR+ upgrade if you don't have the AR in your inventory. xd

but, in case you sold yours.. then reached 150k fish/junk.. then after a while decided to buy back an AR.. you just have to fish.. then wait for the end of the week to receive the AR+ upgrade. biggrin

Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ranakatina1004
Hi, I'm fairly new to fishing. How do you get an angelic rod and angelic rod + anyways? sweatdrop

75k Total Fish/Junk count for the AR

150k Total Fish/Junk for the AR+

13,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
xxkeanxx
ranakatina1004

Oh wow, that's awesome. Thanks! ^_^

Etheziel's Husband

Sparkly Unicorn

xxkeanxx
vikinghalex

you won't get an AR+ upgrade if you don't have the AR in your inventory. xd

but, in case you sold yours.. then reached 150k fish/junk.. then after a while decided to buy back an AR.. you just have to fish.. then wait for the end of the week to receive the AR+ upgrade. biggrin

So, basically you're saying if I sell my rod and get 150k fish, then I can still get the plus on a later date, so long as I buy a replacement angelic rod?

Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
vikinghalex

So, basically you're saying if I sell my rod and get 150k fish, then I can still get the plus on a later date, so long as I buy a replacement angelic rod?

yes as long as you fish and have your Total registered, while you have the AR.. then it will be upgraded.

Etheziel's Husband

Sparkly Unicorn

xxkeanxx
vikinghalex

yes as long as you fish and have your Total registered, while you have the AR.. then it will be upgraded.

alright mate thanks for clearing that up for me.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

vikinghalex
xxkeanxx
vikinghalex

And just to make sure it's understood (Kean mentioned it) but if you do sell your angelic rod before the upgrade then you need to fish and then save a bucket before 5am PST on the next Sunday; this way the system registers you have the fish count and the angelic rod in your inventory.

Etheziel's Husband

Sparkly Unicorn

Shirlox
vikinghalex
xxkeanxx
vikinghalex

And just to make sure it's understood (Kean mentioned it) but if you do sell your angelic rod before the upgrade then you need to fish and then save a bucket before 5am PST on the next Sunday; this way the system registers you have the fish count and the angelic rod in your inventory.

Gotcha, thanks for the further clarification, Shirly. heart
xxkeanxx
ranakatina1004

thank you aswell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out