Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

17,600 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Hey everyone, I'm inquiring to find out if everyone has received their Angelic Rod or Angelic Rod PLUS since the grant was fixed on July 6th.

I've gotten 1 alert by a user that their Angelic Rod PLUS has still not been granted, meaning it might have been only the Angelic Rod grant that was fixed since I didn't see, hear, or personally get PM'd that they hadn't received their normal Angelic Rod after I was told the grant was fixed.

Pretty much if you have met the requirements for an Angelic Rod PLUS but either have received it or haven't received it, please quote me here or PM me if you haven't told me already.

I'm having it looked into for the PLUS grant and I just thought I'd let you all know.

Chatty Humorist

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Shirlox
Hey everyone, I'm inquiring to find out if everyone has received their Angelic Rod or Angelic Rod PLUS since the grant was fixed on July 6th.

I've gotten 1 alert by a user that their Angelic Rod PLUS has still not been granted, meaning it might have been only the Angelic Rod grant that was fixed since I didn't see, hear, or personally get PM'd that they hadn't received their normal Angelic Rod after I was told the grant was fixed.

Pretty much if you have met the requirements for an Angelic Rod PLUS but either have received it or haven't received it, please quote me here or PM me if you haven't told me already.

I'm having it looked into for the PLUS grant and I just thought I'd let you all know.

Yes, I am still waiting on my PLUS rod to appear into my inventory. Ill PM you tomorrow if it hasnt happened yet. Thanks so much

Lover

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
so is it possible to get the rod with just buying the fish?

cuz thats what i did... burning_eyes

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

17,600 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
The BIack Star

No. You have to catch the fish and/or junk all on your account.

Lover

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shirlox
The BIack Star

No. You have to catch the fish and/or junk all on your account.

welp glad i went threw that rofl

well at least ive got a few thousand fish caught already =-=''

thanks for the confirmation!

Liberal Consumer

Hi all. Does anybody know if you can be rewarded with the angelic rod more than once? Say you got it, upgraded it, then sold it. Could you go through the whole process again?

Salty Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
wpwtjw
Hi all. Does anybody know if you can be rewarded with the angelic rod more than once? Say you got it, upgraded it, then sold it. Could you go through the whole process again?
Nope. Once per account

Liberal Consumer

Selna Fae
wpwtjw
Nope. Once per account

Thank you!

Angelic Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Bria_Teragram

Wow.. just. I have been on Gaia for 10 years and I never knew how to get an angelic rod. xD

This thread has been up over 3 years. xD

THANK YOU for posting this! heart

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
I could not sit through 10 buckets a day lol

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Thank you for the info. It really helps break everything down to give me realistic goals to aim for. biggrin heart

One question though, what is the difference/benefits of the Angelic Rod, and the Plus?
quayla666
One question though, what is the difference/benefits of the Angelic Rod, and the Plus?
The Angelic Plus has significantly wider lines, the primary benefit of which is it makes Durem much easier for most fishers. You can see a screen of the line difference in Gaidin's Fishing Guide.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Leandra Solus
quayla666
The Angelic Plus has significantly wider lines, the primary benefit of which is it makes Durem much easier for most fishers. You can see a screen of the line difference in Gaidin's Fishing Guide.
Thank you very much for taking the time to help answer my question. heart

Demonic Assailant

10,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150
  • Marathon 300
Damn... I'm never getting an angelic rod.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff