Welcome to Gaia! ::

One thing you might want to look at is time as well. If lake doesn't matter, as Pana mentioned, then the only two factors besides score is time and fish caught. Those two might be the basic scores looked at.

Destitute Puppy

Anyone thought about there maybe being more than 1 way to scale this fish?

Ok, so 75k fish seems from ceratain scores to be the key, but what if a person signs on every day for 100 days and fishes at least a bucket every single day and THAT can get them A.rod too?
75k fish. When you look at it in terms of how many buckets... that's a lot. 4.1k+. gonk

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Geez, this is what I get for not fishing as much as I did when I was questing Pink Seedkin and Warm Rainbow Trout. If the 75k total is what's needed, than I've got a LONG way to go.

As of right now, I've only got: 24,767 total, no rod, but I've been fishing since '05. *headdesk*

of the House of Demonic Dreams
I know how you feel. Durem Trophy run in 05.. and I only have MAYBE 35k.

Guh. I've been too busy with other things sucking up my Gaia time..

10,800 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Pieversity 200
This makes me realise I'll never get the rod. sad

Between full time Masters study, part time work, cooking meals for the family and cleaning the household, I get the time to do half a dozen buckets a day if that. No rod for me haha.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I'm so out of practice. I've let go at least half of my catches due to being out of practice, my internet hiccuping, and using a wireless mouse, making the response to my movements being just a little out of sync. Note to self, use a wired mouse when fishing. There's no way I'm even going to attempt Durem until I'm back in practice. Since I sucked there even when I was fishing hours a day.

of the House of Demonic Dreams
Well, I suppose I can try to get the 1k fish ( or junk ) to see if the requirement is 75k fish xD
K Prime
Well, I suppose I can try to get the 1k fish ( or junk ) to see if the requirement is 75k fish xD
Yes you can biggrin and you can come do it with me if you like

Friendly Trader

8,475 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Box Reply:

Bassken
Number Times Fished 3349
Total Fish 40412
Total Score 345862

Gambino
Number Times Fished 3399
Total Fish 44349
Total Score 742296

Durem
Number Times Fished 2929
Total Fish 33190
Total Score 799560

Junk
Total Fish 52149
Total Score 207312

6,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
They finally release the rods and I check my stats to find out sadly that I'm nowhere near the suspected goal. gonk

But it's good to know that it finally was released and no longer remains the unattainable dream. How stable has fishing been btw? Is it worth fishing again or do you still lose buckets left and right?

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Devil Winged Angil
They finally release the rods and I check my stats to find out sadly that I'm nowhere near the suspected goal. gonk

But it's good to know that it finally was released and no longer remains the unattainable dream. How stable has fishing been btw? Is it worth fishing again or do you still lose buckets left and right?
Sometimes fishes do not go to inventory, but on the bright side the score always update.

6,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Flux
Sometimes fishes do not go to inventory, but on the bright side the score always update.

Unfortunately I'm concerned about the fish going into the inventory. I guess I can't have it all. emo

Thankful Deckhand

Good job Bria and everyone else working on figuring it out. :]

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Updated the spreadsheet... I guess I'll cut out some of the extra columns we don't need now. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff