Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Hey everyone, I'm inquiring to find out if everyone has received their Angelic Rod or Angelic Rod PLUS since the grant was fixed on July 6th.

I've gotten 1 alert by a user that their Angelic Rod PLUS has still not been granted, meaning it might have been only the Angelic Rod grant that was fixed since I didn't see, hear, or personally get PM'd that they hadn't received their normal Angelic Rod after I was told the grant was fixed.

Pretty much if you have met the requirements for an Angelic Rod PLUS but either have received it or haven't received it, please quote me here or PM me if you haven't told me already.

I'm having it looked into for the PLUS grant and I just thought I'd let you all know.

Chatty Humorist

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Shirlox
Hey everyone, I'm inquiring to find out if everyone has received their Angelic Rod or Angelic Rod PLUS since the grant was fixed on July 6th.

I've gotten 1 alert by a user that their Angelic Rod PLUS has still not been granted, meaning it might have been only the Angelic Rod grant that was fixed since I didn't see, hear, or personally get PM'd that they hadn't received their normal Angelic Rod after I was told the grant was fixed.

Pretty much if you have met the requirements for an Angelic Rod PLUS but either have received it or haven't received it, please quote me here or PM me if you haven't told me already.

I'm having it looked into for the PLUS grant and I just thought I'd let you all know.

Yes, I am still waiting on my PLUS rod to appear into my inventory. Ill PM you tomorrow if it hasnt happened yet. Thanks so much

Sparkling Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
so is it possible to get the rod with just buying the fish?

cuz thats what i did... burning_eyes

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

The BIack Star

No. You have to catch the fish and/or junk all on your account.

Sparkling Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shirlox
The BIack Star

No. You have to catch the fish and/or junk all on your account.

welp glad i went threw that rofl

well at least ive got a few thousand fish caught already =-=''

thanks for the confirmation!

Liberal Consumer

Hi all. Does anybody know if you can be rewarded with the angelic rod more than once? Say you got it, upgraded it, then sold it. Could you go through the whole process again?

Salty Fatcat

wpwtjw
Hi all. Does anybody know if you can be rewarded with the angelic rod more than once? Say you got it, upgraded it, then sold it. Could you go through the whole process again?
Nope. Once per account

Liberal Consumer

Selna Fae
wpwtjw
Nope. Once per account

Thank you!

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Bria_Teragram

Wow.. just. I have been on Gaia for 10 years and I never knew how to get an angelic rod. xD

This thread has been up over 3 years. xD

THANK YOU for posting this! heart

Sugary Snack

10,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Blob's To You 100
I could not sit through 10 buckets a day lol

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Thank you for the info. It really helps break everything down to give me realistic goals to aim for. biggrin heart

One question though, what is the difference/benefits of the Angelic Rod, and the Plus?

Fisher

quayla666
One question though, what is the difference/benefits of the Angelic Rod, and the Plus?
The Angelic Plus has significantly wider lines, the primary benefit of which is it makes Durem much easier for most fishers. You can see a screen of the line difference in Gaidin's Fishing Guide.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Leandra Solus
quayla666
The Angelic Plus has significantly wider lines, the primary benefit of which is it makes Durem much easier for most fishers. You can see a screen of the line difference in Gaidin's Fishing Guide.
Thank you very much for taking the time to help answer my question. heart

Otherworldly Comrade

19,065 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Damn... I'm never getting an angelic rod.

Dedicated Hunter

18,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Supreme Supporter 500
This is something I'm curious about and I hope someone here and answer it for me:

Angelic Rods are quite rare, being only given out once per account...so there's no way you can stack them through fishing. But they can be sold on the Marketplace though...and here is where my question comes in...

Assuming you have the money for it (Angel Rods and Plus version easily go for hundreds of billions...if not trillions sometimes) and you BUY an Angelic Rod (Plus or Not), does it mess with the fish counter?

If you buy an Angelic Rod before you hit 75,000 fish, does it mean you can get a 2nd Angelic Rod?

Oh, and to answer Shirlox's question (even though it's months old), I did in fact get my Angelic Rod equippable; but I won't lie, I was fooled when it dropped...I actually believed I was given an Angelic Rod for my seniority here T nT lol XD (Been a Gaian since 2003)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff