Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Since I'm getting PM's and notifications on the matter, I'd like to let everyone know if I have any new information, I will post it here since it is relevant. Please know I'm doing as much as I can on the matter, but I am only a Site Moderator thus I do not work at Gaia Headquarters so I'm not someone who is able to immediately make something happen other than passing it along to HQ.

As for those who are still waiting on their Angelic Rod and Angelic Rod PLUS', if you have not already please file a ticket with the Help Center. You can do this by going here. From there you need to do the following:
1. In the Search bar, type "Contact Us" and hit enter.
2. From the list on your right that will show up, you will want to click the 4th option which is also titled "Contact Us".
3. From there you will scroll all the way down to the section called "Still can't find your answer?". Click the link it provides to file a ticket.
4. You will select the option General Account Inquiry and in the space provided explain the situation that you have not received your Angelic Rod although you have completed what is required to earn one.

If you HAVE filed a ticket already, please do not file another. Your tickets will all be answered, just please have patience.

Chatty Humorist

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
2 weeks later...No ARP ugh
1 month has passed and I still don't have the AR stressed

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

So once we've caught the right amount of fish, we just have to wait for the closest Sunday?

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

nefret2011
I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

So once we've caught the right amount of fish, we just have to wait for the closest Sunday?
At 5AM PST, yes.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

A double post, but this deserves it's own post.

I have been told by HQ that the issue should be fixed. You'll have to wait till Sunday to get the grant. If it is still not working for you by then, please let me know so I can inform HQ.

Fisher

Shirlox
A double post, but this deserves it's own post.

I have been told by HQ that the issue should be fixed. You'll have to wait till Sunday to get the grant. If it is still not working for you by then, please let me know so I can inform HQ.
Perhaps because of the pending ticket, but I was granted this about 30 minutes ago. Thanks for getting this issue looked at! cool

Newbie Noob

amg.. i tried this for, like, a month ... still havent even gotten close to 75k ..... that 100 buckets a day... eek amg...that is not going to happen for me. 3nodding

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
baby_kitty_258
amg.. i tried this for, like, a month ... still havent even gotten close to 75k ..... that 100 buckets a day... eek amg...that is not going to happen for me. 3nodding

How do you manage 100 buckets with the captcha?

Newbie Noob

I_Write_Ivre
baby_kitty_258

i didn't... lol. like i said "that is not going to happen for me." blaugh i know someone who can do it, but i'm just not that focused/patient when it comes to virtual fishing. oh, and captcha, yeah:drove me nuts trying to read it.. i'm mean really, it was like a lvl 10 security or something... emotion_facepalm

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
baby_kitty_258
I_Write_Ivre
baby_kitty_258

i didn't... lol. like i said "that is not going to happen for me." blaugh i know someone who can do it, but i'm just not that focused/patient when it comes to virtual fishing. oh, and captcha, yeah:drove me nuts trying to read it.. i'm mean really, it was like a lvl 10 security or something... emotion_facepalm

Thanks for clearing that up for me being an idiot.

I can read it most of the time, it just wants several consecutive passes.

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Question...if I reach the 150k fish and don't have an A-rod will the A+ rod grant when I get one or do I need to have the A-rod before I reach the 150k mark?
SylverStar
Question...if I reach the 150k fish and don't have an A-rod will the A+ rod grant when I get one or do I need to have the A-rod before I reach the 150k mark?
It will be upgraded when you have one. If you get over 150k and still don't have an AR in your inventory, nothing will happen until you get one.

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Zubatt
Thanks...it seems like it might take me awhile to save up for one or possibly even find one for sell.

Etheziel's Husband

Sparkly Unicorn

Just wanted to say that I successfully acquired my angelic plus rod this morning; in case anyone is wondering if the script works. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff