Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anbu`'s Husband

Ruthless Capitalist

So i wonder if a basic angelic rod is less likely to catch rares then the other plus rod's. emotion_donotwant

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

XxRainyCloudsxX
So i wonder if a basic angelic rod is less likely to catch rares then the other plus rod's. emotion_donotwant

Angelic rod doesn't add any better chances of catching rares. It's all about if your bait is a lucky bucket.

Anbu`'s Husband

Ruthless Capitalist

Shirlox
XxRainyCloudsxX

Angelic rod doesn't add any better chances of catching rares. It's all about if your bait is a lucky bucket.

Ah i see, Thank you.
havent got my angelic rod this sunday hope there arent probs i am able to trade hope i get it e.e
XxRainyCloudsxX
Shirlox
XxRainyCloudsxX

Ah i see, Thank you.

i never got a lucky bucket and my score is over 75k so thats a lie
Can someone help me i recently fished 75k a few days ago do i get it the following week or wat bc i didnt get it on sunday

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
BittersweetHarmony21
Can someone help me i recently fished 75k a few days ago do i get it the following week or wat bc i didnt get it on sunday

In your last post you talked about score, so I'm wondering if you are misunderstanding what you need. You need to catch 75k fish/junk, which would put your actual score MUCH MUCH higher. So look at your TOTAL fish caught.
o did misunderstand u 75k of fish ty sorry wat kind of score i would have 2 get

Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BittersweetHarmony21
o did misunderstand u 75k of fish ty sorry wat kind of score i would have 2 get

really depends on where you fish alot.. higher score for durem.. then gambino and bassken.. but it doesn't matter what score you have as long as you get to 75k total Fish/Junk.. heart

Man-Hungry Worshipper

I have a scenario: What if I bought an Angelic Rod now then when I get close to reaching my 75k sell it before I reach the amount, would they still grant me one? HELP PLEASE!!! ( ・ω・)

Noob

Muscle Fiend
I have a scenario: What if I bought an Angelic Rod now then when I get close to reaching my 75k sell it before I reach the amount, would they still grant me one? HELP PLEASE!!! ( ・ω・)

Yes you will still get one.

Man-Hungry Worshipper

Xantetsuken
Muscle Fiend

Yes you will still get one.
Thank you

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100

Questionable Rogue

12,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
what if you have bought or borrowed an angelic and then hit the 75k, will it grant if you already have one in your inventory? or should you get rid of it before the 75k?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff