Welcome to Gaia! ::

Frau December's Husband

Dapper Hunter

still won't load. i've restarted my computer, deleted all the cookies and logged in and out. any other advice?

Tipsy Noob

5,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
AidenSeamus
still won't load. i've restarted my computer, deleted all the cookies and logged in and out. any other advice?

just an idea.....what browser are you using? firefox seems to work better for fishing good luck

Frau December's Husband

Dapper Hunter

RovingReporterSandy
AidenSeamus

just an idea.....what browser are you using? firefox seems to work better for fishing good luck

GC. firefox messed up my computer

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
So many people seem to be having this problem, i would recommend that you ask this question in the 'Bug problem' forums and hope that an admin or regular gaian might have an answer to this question, i am sure that if enough people are already having this problem that the staff is already looking at it and trying as hard as they can to fix it, be patient contact the staff/admins and wait for the respond i doubt any regular gaia player could help much, so might as well wait for proper instructions...

FishingKnight.

Happy Fishing.

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I just went to Java and downloaded the latest version, even though my computer does it automatically each month. My fish tank, which I couldn't see for a week, loaded. It might be worth a try.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff