Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
I get so many questions by new fishers when I'm in my fishing room or in others that I wish I could put a link to this thread somewhere in my sig (but I have no room lol xd .

OOOH .. I know ... quick link it so I can share it later biggrin goodies smile .

Desirable Lover

36,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
My passcode dosent show no mater what I lose fish crying please give some advice

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Aika__ Sumeragi
My passcode dosent show no mater what I lose fish crying please give some advice

Fishing is now Broken / i.e. Passcode is inoperative /showing blanks
and the work around using the quit game "x" is also inoperative.

If need practice, use F bait, because if you select a bait it will be lost as well as the
game.. but some are paying 25g*f bait. to get in some practice til the game is up
and running again.

Desirable Lover

36,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Thanks for thhe info, I didnt know

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Quote:
For the first two rounds, 12 hours after your last fishing session, F bait functions exactly the same as A bait. After those two rounds, F bait degrades to being only as good as D bait. After five total rounds, F bait is F bait. D Bait functions as A bait for five rounds, and A bait is always A bait. Bait degrades at the same rate, no matter what lake you fish at. If you fish twice at Gambino, then go to Bass'ken, your F bait will still act like D bait, not A.

Is it still true?
And what's about Technique

And BIG BIG thanks, ofcouse exclaim

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
when is this problem going to be fixed. i have seen posts dating back a couple of months now.

i have just started up gaia again after 3years of not being on here. i came back because of the fishing for the most part. but now i see that it is not working right. this is a bunch of h@#$e s@#t. that it is not working right.

come on with it. get your acts together and fix it. so people can get back to actually enjoying the games and collecting fish. other wise people will continue to get mad and possible quite out of gaia all together.

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
hi what is the passcode to confirm in the fishing please tell me

2,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Every time i try to go fish i get this message saying i don't have any bait and i should go buy some. i already have 12 things of F bait 1 thing of D bait and one thing of A bait plus two basic rod. The message won't go away so i was wondering if you know how to get rid of it. P.S. i followed all the directions the pop up gives me.
Maybe someone could help me, I'm not new to Gaia but I've just recently decided to try fishing but no matter what I do I can't save my fish. I catch 7 or 8 but try to see my inventory but no fish. Could you help me please?

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
omg i dont need information on fishing! you guys know that i am good at fishing i didnt play it for a few days i was busy on zomg caus ei really need gold right now i bought myself a item that costed:83K it was expesive i bought two gunz a shotgun and a mpsk gun u can see it on my avi and also i had less back

Original Noob

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Another thread that I'm sure will answer a ton of questions.....

3,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
thanks for the thread

Greedy Raider

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Tycoon 200
So, I want to fish in Gambino, but every time I try to open the fishing game at Port of Gambino(using the map) it brings me back to bass'ken lake... What the heck is up that?
How can you resume a fishing game that you have saved because mine doesn't seem to work sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff