Welcome to Gaia! ::

Got Rare?

yes! 0.15477199525343 15.5% [ 1826 ]
no T_T 0.71664688930327 71.7% [ 8455 ]
o.O 0.1285811154433 12.9% [ 1517 ]
Total Votes:[ 11798 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 363 364 365 > >> >>> »|

im just gonna post so i can keep tabs on this and i can find it again, but i was wondering how much candy striper helms and diamondback masks are. thks 4 ur patience, i hope this isnt spam, i never found out what that is.
saruman228
im just gonna post so i can keep tabs on this and i can find it again, but i was wondering how much candy striper helms and diamondback masks are. thks 4 ur patience, i hope this isnt spam, i never found out what that is.

You can subscribe to the thread at the bottom of this page if you want to keep easier tabs on this, or any other thread 3nodding

As for rare mask pricing, you're probably better off in:

The Rare Fish Market
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16904257

Rare Masks Count
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7105272

Fashionable Hoarder

Right, like Polk said, you can just click on the subscribe to thread button.

If you want to know how much candy striper and diamondback masks are worth, that depends on what people are willing to spend, there is no set price. The price is whatever the buyer wants to pay for it and whatever the seller wants the buyer to pay.

As for spam, spam is anything that is off topic or not related to the area of interest. Or posts that say nothing but "astfgsdrfg" or emoticons. Talking about rare fish in Gaia Towns, would be spam, for example.

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Nice thread ya got here. 3nodding

Someone just offered on my Chino.. and it was rather insulting. They wanted to give me an OMG for it... if I added a few hundred K. I may not be overly fond of my Chino.. but even I know that its worth more than that. xp
BlackPidgeot
Nice thread ya got here. 3nodding

Someone just offered on my Chino.. and it was rather insulting. They wanted to give me an OMG for it... if I added a few hundred K. I may not be overly fond of my Chino.. but even I know that its worth more than that. xp

I think my response would have rhymed with "Duck foo." sweatdrop

Fashionable Hoarder

Bringing back up to the top...
I have a question, at what distance are rares usually hooked?
love_bubblegum
I have a question, at what distance are rares usually hooked?

Over 25 feet. So any rod can hook the rare.
What a coll idea, this should help alot of people in getting a rare of there own.

Fashionable Hoarder

Thank you.

Bubbles: yes, like Polk said, over 25 ft. There is no average distance though, if that's what you meant. I know I always max cast on my DRP but I don't actually remember at what distance mine were hooked sweatdrop
Random, question. What makes a bucket a lucky bucket, and how often do you get them?

Fashionable Hoarder

Having a rare fish in your bucket makes the bucket a lucky bucket. So yeah "lucky bucket" means "a bucket with a rare fish in it".

We don't know for sure how often people get them, so far we only have evidence of 2 people ever having gotten more than 1 lucky bucket. Most people, so far, have only gotten 1 lucky bucket in their life, and even more, have gotten 0 lucky buckets.

So far as we know right now, it's totally random, there's nothing you can do to get one.

That's why I have this thread, to see if there IS something people can do to get one 3nodding
tiranaki
Thank you.

Bubbles: yes, like Polk said, over 25 ft. There is no average distance though, if that's what you meant. I know I always max cast on my DRP but I don't actually remember at what distance mine were hooked sweatdrop

Oh okay thanks you, and polk 3nodding I was wondering because i filter out anything below 50 feet xd

And this is a great thread! Bravo! ( i actually saw it a few days earlier and wanted to thank you for this, but I didn't dare to post since it seems like only people with actually reports were posting blaugh )

Fashionable Hoarder

Don't bump unless the thread has fallen off the first page, please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff