Welcome to Gaia! ::

Got Rare?

yes! 0.15477199525343 15.5% [ 1826 ]
no T_T 0.71664688930327 71.7% [ 8455 ]
o.O 0.1285811154433 12.9% [ 1517 ]
Total Votes:[ 11798 ]

Friendly Gaian

Mr-Dtah
Me too D': , everytime I make a room or enter one, i first double check that the sound/bgm etc are off, but I tend to listen to music while I fish, but I can still hear it at random times >_<", it makes me want to think that possibly the new bucket is somewhat a lucky bucket (It really sounds retarded and stupid, but that's just me lol sweatdrop , and I know i'm 100% wrong because a Lucky bucket can be achieved randomly and no one can tell)

I'm sure that it has nothing to do with a possible lucky bucket. At least no sound was made in my three lucky buckets.
Wakatau
Mr-Dtah
Me too D': , everytime I make a room or enter one, i first double check that the sound/bgm etc are off, but I tend to listen to music while I fish, but I can still hear it at random times >_<", it makes me want to think that possibly the new bucket is somewhat a lucky bucket (It really sounds retarded and stupid, but that's just me lol sweatdrop , and I know i'm 100% wrong because a Lucky bucket can be achieved randomly and no one can tell)

I'm sure that it has nothing to do with a possible lucky bucket. At least no sound was made in my three lucky buckets.

You're right, I'm probably thinking too much about my first rare , when will the time come? moment haha!

Once again, thank you for for clearing my doubts 3nodding !

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Mr-Dtah
You're right, I'm probably thinking too much about my first rare , when will the time come? moment haha!

That makes two of us, I have been fishing since 2004 and I haven't caught a rare yet. I did took long breaks were I didn't fished in months, but still when you have fished 6k+ buckets you'd think a rare is due.

Since I am going for the angelic rod+ I fish at least 10 buckets a day, still no luck.

Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Flux
Mr-Dtah

That makes two of us, I have been fishing since 2004 and I haven't caught a rare yet. I did took long breaks were I didn't fished in months, but still when you have fished 6k+ buckets you'd think a rare is due.

Since I am going for the angelic rod+ I fish at least 10 buckets a day, still no luck.

don't worry i'm worse than you.. started 2005.. got 7 bronze trophies.. reached my angelic and now going for my AR+ and still no rare! heart

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
xxkeanxx
Flux
Mr-Dtah

don't worry i'm worse than you.. started 2005.. got 7 bronze trophies.. reached my angelic and now going for my AR+ and still no rare! heart
Going for that rod as well, of course I won't get there any sooner if the game keeps freezing while saving. stare

Wish there was an emergency back up so you can continue the game you were forced to close.

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Flux
Mr-Dtah

Still waiting for my rare too! Probably lost it! gonk

Wealthy Genius

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
heart

Long time no see RFR!

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
re: Mr-DTah

I have heard this sound also.. sound/music off or on...
( i thought sadly it meant the rare was there but removed, and that was the only remnant left)

******************************************************************************************************

Re: Sound Effect while catching a rare :

My only Rare, a BMB in Bass'ken had an awful mechanical sound file attached ..

******************************************************************************************************
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-fishing/caught-my-first-rare-in-bassken/t.59873851/
StarShipAries

( i thought sadly it meant the rare was there but removed, and that was the only remnant left)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-fishing/caught-my-first-rare-in-bassken/t.59873851/

That's interesting!! I don't get it though, why removed!? Dx

Yeah I've heard that sound like..7-10 times or so but not higher than 10. This happened on December while I was fishing in Durem, everytime I would begin a new bucket that sound would just pop off surprised !

(PS: It's funny that the answer key says "They ate it" ...screw you Poseidon, I hate you q-q!!)they ate it

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Mr-Dtah
StarShipAries

Mr-Dtah

That's interesting!! I don't get it though, why removed!? Dx

Yeah I've heard that sound like..7-10 times or so but not higher than 10. This happened on December while I was fishing in Durem, everytime I would begin a new bucket that sound would just pop off surprised !

(PS: It's funny that the answer key says "They ate it" ...screw you Poseidon, I hate you q-q!!)they ate it

Poseidon will be dealt with (*_*)

Removed meaning the original coding was removed and replaced.. to accommodate the update.

Not a fact just a theory,

Since the update brought the possibility of obtaining a Rare
at the fishing exchange,this made the acquisition of a rare foreseeable ... while many of us like this.. we also like the thrill of catching, which now in respect to "rarity" is compromised .. unless the coding for it was change in balance, to balance with the availability at the exchange..

example: metaphorically:

The golden apple appears every 5 yrs naturally (according to its original appearance) ..
The hothouse golden apple appears each year...(according to its prescribed appearance)
The hothouse apple is not rare naturally and not rare in occurence/ but since it is from the seedling of the original/natural apple, it is by heritage a Rare.

Since it is so elusive it is not easy to gather intelligence on this species, to say that it does this or that at a given time ... on a specific set of givens( coding to accommodate its appearance).

SSA

Fashionable Gaian

Username:Raining Miroku
Fishing Spot:Port of Gambino
Gaian Time of Day (Night, Day, Dawn or Dusk):Night
Rare Fish Caught:Tootin' Tino
Bait Used:A
Bait Level:A
Date Caught(Approx.):Feb 5th, 11:56 pm.
Rod UsedPerformance Rod Plus
Fishing Mode (Casual/Competition)* (see explanation below):Competition
Row and Slot: * (see explanation below) First row, first slot.
How Many Games Had You Played That Day When You Caught It:at least 60
Were You Filtering, or Dredging/Powerfishing: (MUST be one of these, see explanation below) Filtering
Proof:User Image

Friendly Gaian

Raining Miroku

Congrats, Miroku : D

And we talked about you having rares a few moments ago xD
Sooo much HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNGGGG!!!!

Congratulations Miroku !!! :'DD

Cluttered Citizen

I hate you miro!~
ps: grats. heart

Friendly Nerd

11,125 Points