yes! 0.15484363081617 15.5% [ 1827 ]
no T_T 0.71658615136876 71.7% [ 8455 ]
o.O 0.12857021781507 12.9% [ 1517 ]
Total Votes:[ 11799 ]

Salty Fatcat

Chalkolate Moose
Quote:
tiranaki

hi may I ask what A level F bait means? i'm currently fishing also wants to catch a rare one 3nodding

If you plan on fishing more than 5 buckets a day (assuming you've waited 12 hours since the last time you fished) you should use D or A bait afterward.

The first 2 buckets after a 12 hour break will always act like A level, then the next 3 will act one level above their name (with the exception that A bait is always just A level).

Once you get past those first 5 buckets F bait will be F level and will not net a rare. sad
D bait will be D level, but can catch rares. And A bait will always be A level and able to catch rares.

Business Tycoon

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Selna Fae
Chalkolate Moose
Quote:
tiranaki

hi may I ask what A level F bait means? i'm currently fishing also wants to catch a rare one 3nodding

If you plan on fishing more than 5 buckets a day (assuming you've waited 12 hours since the last time you fished) you should use D or A bait afterward.

The first 2 buckets after a 12 hour break will always act like A level, then the next 3 will act one level above their name (with the exception that A bait is always just A level).

Once you get past those first 5 buckets F bait will be F level and will not net a rare. sad
D bait will be D level, but can catch rares. And A bait will always be A level and able to catch rares.

I appreciate your effort for replying. Uhm, after 12hours of waiting, the 5 buckets will be an A level bait? Does this mean catching a rare fish should increase? I'm kinda confuse so but I think I understood the cycle.

Salty Fatcat

Chalkolate Moose
Selna Fae
Chalkolate Moose
Quote:
tiranaki

I appreciate your effort for replying. Uhm, after 12hours of waiting, the 5 buckets will be an A level bait? Does this mean catching a rare fish should increase? I'm kinda confuse so but I think I understood the cycle.

Typically people call it a reset. After 12 hours without fishing your bait resets to a higher level. It doesn't increase the chances of catching a rare. It just means that the bait acts better than it should. The only exception being that A bait will just act like A bait, since that is the highest level you can achieve. But it means you could possibly catch a rare with F bait if its one of the first 5 buckets after a reset.
Shirlox
Bass'ken is just giving away its rares it seems.

Congrats everyone on catching those rares!
thanks
can you explain to me what dredging , powerfishing , and filtering is?

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

wittledude

Dredging is where you catch everything that you hook (or at least attempt to).

I want to answer Powerfishing but I feel I am wrong so I won't give you my thought of what it is unless I know 100% so I'm not giving you wrong information.

As for filtering, I can do you one better, I can show you what it is. You can watch all the videos here.
Shirlox
wittledude

I want to answer Powerfishing but I feel I am wrong so I won't give you my thought of what it is unless I know 100% so I'm not giving you wrong information.

As for filtering, I can do you one better, I can show you what it is. You can watch all the videos here.
thanks , can you give me your observation on what powerfishing is though?

Salty Fatcat

wittledude
Shirlox
wittledude

Powerfishing is basically dredging, but going more for speed than anything. Which probably means you aren't chatting a whole bunch.
Selna Fae
wittledude
Shirlox
wittledude

Powerfishing is basically dredging, but going more for speed than anything. Which probably means you aren't chatting a whole bunch.
so it's like when people get their poker face on? Lol ? Being serious and just concentrated on what they're doing
Hey guys!

So recently there were a few times where I would finish X amount of buckets and when I started a new one I would hear this *Beeping* sound, it wasn't constantly, just once...sooooo I was just curious about it and thought about asking ya'll if you had the same expirience and or the meaning of it.

Generous Trader

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Where are those Durem rares at?! evil More importantly where's my first rare!?! scream
Maybe i shouldn't have done a whole month of junking sweatdrop

Friendly Gaian

Mr-Dtah
Hey guys!

So recently there were a few times where I would finish X amount of buckets and when I started a new one I would hear this *Beeping* sound, it wasn't constantly, just once...sooooo I was just curious about it and thought about asking ya'll if you had the same expirience and or the meaning of it.

I always put the sound off so, no experience for me.

Brg Leonheart
Where are those Durem rares at?! evil More importantly where's my first rare!?! scream

That's why I'm always filtering in Bass'ken and only at day. I don't want any more Bass'terds for now xD

Generous Trader

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wakatau
Mr-Dtah
Hey guys!

Brg Leonheart

That's why I'm always filtering in Bass'ken and only at day. I don't want any more Bass'terds for now xD

Yeah i turn off sound as well xD. Ah that might take a while Waka xD. I wonder if my first rare will be like Brias, i don't want to wait another 480k for it crying

Friendly Gaian

Brg Leonheart
Wakatau
Mr-Dtah
Hey guys!

Brg Leonheart

Yeah i turn off sound as well xD. Ah that might take a while Waka xD. I wonder if my first rare will be like Brias, i don't want to wait another 480k for it crying

I know it will. I don't when my next rare will be or even if I can get one xD
No one knows when our first rare will be. We just have keep fishing and hope that those F Bait levels, disconect problems and no captcha won't be on our way.
Brg Leonheart
Wakatau
Mr-Dtah
Hey guys!

Brg Leonheart

Me too D': , everytime I make a room or enter one, i first double check that the sound/bgm etc are off, but I tend to listen to music while I fish, but I can still hear it at random times >_<", it makes me want to think that possibly the new bucket is somewhat a lucky bucket (It really sounds retarded and stupid, but that's just me lol sweatdrop , and I know i'm 100% wrong because a Lucky bucket can be achieved randomly and no one can tell)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff