o.O 0.12861136999068 12.9% [ 1518 ]
Total Votes:[ 11803 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 363 364 365 > >> >>> »|

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Can they be caught at any space in your bucket? I ask because some people say that they can hook until you get your 4th catch in that bucket. I am certain this is false, but I am just making sure.

Almost 2 years fishing and not a single rare caught, I suck. xd
Thank you so so so much for this. It's going to help out greatly. ^.^

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Flux
Can they be caught at any space in your bucket? I ask because some people say that they can hook until you get your 4th catch in that bucket. I am certain this is false, but I am just making sure.

Almost 2 years fishing and not a single rare caught, I suck. xd

It can be hooked in any slot, it's just most likely to show up by your 4th slot if you have one. Reason being that there is a 25% chance of hooking that rare with each cast in a "Lucky Bucket" 3nodding

Fashionable Hoarder

Oh right, I forgot that one...

most of the reports I've heard where in the first 4 slots, if not the first row. My own rares, the emerald was in the 4th slot, the bass'terd was in the 1st slot.

Chances are, if you've hooked and caught everything, and the first row is over and you have no rare, there isn't one.

Rare wants to be caught, to put it that way, so it will keep coming until you hook it, so unless you loose fish all the time, it WILL be one of the first things you hook, if not THE first.

So basically, the first 4 slots/first row rumor is more true than false 3nodding .

Interstellar Seeker

This thread reminds of the RubyFishers United thread and its rare fish report section... is that thread no longer in use or serve no further purpose for rare fish reporting?

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

RFU seems to be more dead than my dead pet rock, Rocky *RIP Rocky* sweatdrop
Gaidin
RFU seems to be more dead than my dead pet rock, Rocky *RIP Rocky* sweatdrop

Aww *consoles and sends flowers*

Fashionable Hoarder

IxianMace
This thread reminds of the RubyFishers United thread and its rare fish report section... is that thread no longer in use or serve no further purpose for rare fish reporting?
*shrug* I haven't seen that thread around in ages, and haven't looked into it since summer 2005 or so. I saw no harm in doing one solely for the purpose of gathering evidence in regards to rare fish and the new fishing version. I honestly don't care about old reports, I want new evidence. I was not influenced in any way by the RFU thread, but rather by various conversations off Gaia and on Gaia (some in the Fishy Love thread in SF) about how someone should gather information about rares and see if anything has changed. Seeing as how I'm the only person I know that has caught as many rares as I have sweatdrop (not to brag, just stating a fact, if someone has caught more, then even better), and seeing as how I'd rather do things myself instead of waiting for someone to come around and do them when I know full well no one will, I took the initiative and made this thread.

And RFU wasn't just about gathering evidence, or giving information... at least... last I knew it, it was mainly so people would get together and fish as much as possible in order to get more rares. Rarely did anyone report their findings there, and it certainly wasn't a thread that was kept in the first page of the forum very often. I've not taken any ideas from RFU in regards to this. RFU was out of sight, out of mind and non existent so far as I was concerned.

EDIT:
Ixian, my apologies ahead of time if I come off too strong or something here. I did not mean to rant, just to set things out clearly.

Interstellar Seeker

I see your point about the RFU thread's activity and maintenance.

Part of the reason why it apparently got few rare fish reports may have been because rares didn't seem to get caught as frequently back then by people who were aware of the RFU thread and cared to post their experiences (not sure if the game has changed to make rares more abundant now, but that seems to be the general feeling I'm getting from reading various posts around the forums and hearing about rare fish being caught).

Well, good luck with your thread. It'll be nice to see it well maintained and updated. Hopefully more rares will be caught and reported here and you'll have fresh information for the new version of fishing. smile

Fashionable Hoarder

Thanks ^_^ I just hope people actually report their catches. I'm almost conviced that for the catches we hear about in the forum, there's even more that aren't ever heard of. I had a feeling though, that if someone caught a rare and they wanted information, they'd probably check the forum first, and would probably not find any specific thread with good information, so I figured, might as well do something about that.

Dapper Dabbler

I believe Bluedragonfly687 also caught a Tino this month that she reported in the TF thread. ninja Perhaps you were just waiting for more proof on that.

Anyways, good thread Naki! And rofl at DJ's 1k bass'terd.
[[Scarlet]]
I believe Bluedragonfly687 also caught a Tino this month that she reported in the TF thread. ninja Perhaps you were just waiting for more proof on that.

She did catch one she sold it to a quester for a bunch of 05 letters and 39k sweatdrop

Edit: 3rd gambino caught a tino also he sold it to miroku neutral

Dapper Dabbler

AzulBlast
[[Scarlet]]

She did catch one she sold it to a quester for a bunch of 05 letters and 39k sweatdrop

What're you doing posting?! scream Get back to fishing, you!

rofl Yeah alot of Tinos caught..

Professional Noob

Also water_spirit caught a guppa near the end of last month and narutosan17 caught a tino the day before I got my guppa.
AzulBlast
[[Scarlet]]

Biggest mistake of my life! stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas