Got Rare?

yes! 0.15487587901381 15.5% [ 1828 ]
no T_T 0.71651275099551 71.7% [ 8457 ]
o.O 0.12861136999068 12.9% [ 1518 ]
Total Votes:[ 11803 ]

May we see yours stats chase?

Fashionable Hoarder

Yes, please. No claims without proof.

I will be updating the database in a few, since fishing still isn't working for me.
Thanks for the guide.It helped me alot for that rubyback lionfish XD

P.S I am questing for a flame sword.

Fashionable Hoarder

Database updated.

brokenladii: please spam somewhere else.
No, I've not caught any rare fish. I'd just like to say how helpful this thread is to me, I've been trying to get rare fish, got my first striper and first tuna though smile (noob). So yeah this is a helpful thread. I may post back here in a years time with my rare fish?

Fashionable Hoarder

Thank you. And you may post at any time, as long as it's about fishing or rare fish, it doesn't matter if you've caught a rare fish or not. :3
then i geuss i cant prove it i lost the pass to the other profile that had them on there

Angelic Gaian

im not sure if you would know this or not, but when does the fish rankings start over?

Fashionable Hoarder

It already started over. On the first day of the month at midnight PST.

Angelic Gaian

i thought so, i just wanted to make sure because the numbers didn't seem right to me, thank you
GOD I really need some rare fish really really badly crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying cry cry cry cry cry
i still haven't caught any rare fish using grade D TT ^ TT
It's really hard in other lakes..

3,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
--- Basic Information -- */
Username:Maldervich jr
Fishing Spot:Gambino
Gaian Time of Day (Night, Day, Dawn or Dusk): Day
Rare Fish Caught:Buckin' Bino
Bait Used:F
Bait Level:A
Date Caught(Approx.):August 3rd
Rod Used: Strength +
Row and Slot: row1 slot3 * (see explanation below)
*/-- Extra Information -- Just as important, try to fill out as much as you remember -- */
Fishing Mode (Casual/Competition)* (see explanation below): Casual
How Many Games Had You Played That Day When You Caught It: 0
Were You Filtering, or Dredging/Powerfishing sad MUST be one of these, see explanation below): Filtering
How many posts had you done that day, roughly? 5
How many posts do you have total? 200
How often do you post in general? few times a day
Where you looking at different pages on Gaia, or sticking to one specific place? staying in same place
If looking at different pages, where you browsing fast, or taking your time between views?
Did you get any rare events (pink, brown, blue gift boxes, wooden/gold enchanted trunks) recently? (Before or after the catch) No
Where you playing other Gaia Games, or just fishing? Just fishing
Is there any other Gaia Game you seem to do really well with? Any game you seem to fail at? No
Do you catch a lot of large fish in that lake, without having to filter for them? Or do you get a lot of junk and small fish? Is there are type (small, medium or large) of fish that you seem to get the most of in that lake? nothing abnormal
Do you get a lot of blank casts? (When you click to cast and it reels in without hooking anything)no before i cuaght the fish but i did after
Is there a lake you seem to do really badly at no matter what? no
Proof:ยท User Image*/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas