Welcome to Gaia! ::

Got Rare?

yes! 0.15488900186409 15.5% [ 1828 ]
no T_T 0.71648873072361 71.6% [ 8456 ]
o.O 0.1286222674123 12.9% [ 1518 ]
Total Votes:[ 11802 ]

Kalagaraz
Do rare fish work like other fish/junk by there is a certain amount in the 'lake'? Say you get lucky and you notice a rare fish on your line, but you miss it, is that fish still in the lake for that bucket? Or is it gone forever?

That rare is still in the lake with a 25% chance of hooking it again each time you cast your rod for the rest of that bucket. You'd have to be very lucky to finish a bucket without that rare you thought you hooked and missed then did it again next bucket whee
To get a rare

Is it 1/5000 to hook a fish? or 1/5000 BUCKETS

they are very different

one is 1/5000 fishes, the other is 1/90000 fishes because 1/5000 buckets has 18 slots, 5k x 18 is 90000

Interstellar Seeker

The 1/5000 is the chance of actually getting a bucket that has a rare fish in the water which can be caught.

If you have a rare fish in the water for your bucket, you'll then have a 1/4 chance of hooking it every time you cast your line out.
There hasnt been a rare cought in a while ._.
. . . that you know of.
I hope Im the next to catch a Rubyback then whee
DJ Trouble
. . . that you know of.
True, but usually people put them on the market, or in the Game item exchange
but I have only seen one new Tino
and that was a few days ago

Fashionable Hoarder

back to first page.

Honestly, I think rares are caught once a week, if not once every other day. We just don't actually hear about it, so when we do hear about it, it seems like there was a rare spree or something of that sort, but then it dries up again.

Hilarious Genius

2,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Swap Meet 100
._.
Theres a bino in the market, I'm not sure if she cought it or not
but yeah, I hope I get it XD
Ya... I had a feeling there might be a short lived moment where people will start catching rares. Like when I caught my tino... turns out two of my friends also caught tinos around the same time too. Or when you start seeing one rare on the market... you'll see some others being posted as well... coincidence? Maybe... but I just wanted to see someone mention something about that before I put my 2 cents on that. ^^;

Fashionable Hoarder

While I thank you for posting, please don't spam, this is not a hang out/chat thread. It doesn't matter if the thread is dead or not, so long as it's on the first page of the forum. If you're going to post, please contribute to the topic which is anything related to rare fish and fishing in general, though more specifically rare fish. If you don't have anything fishing related to post, please don't post at all unless the thread is no longer on the first page of the forum, then you can post even if it's not fishing related to bring it up to the first page, but only in that case.
*/ --- Basic Information -- */
Username:Chikao-Dai
Fishing Spot razz ort ofGambino
Gaian Time of Day (Night, Day, Dawn or Dusk) biggrin ay
Rare Fish Caught:Buckin' Bino
Bait Used:A
Bait Level:A
Date Caught(Approx.):Today August 1,2007
Rod Used biggrin istance Rod plus
Row and Slot:* (see explanation below)1st row, 5th slot
*/-- Extra Information -- Just as important, try to fill out as much as you remember -- */
Fishing Mode (Casual/Competition)* (see explanation below):Casual
How Many Games Had You Played That Day When You Caught It:Alot, too many to remember.
Were You Filtering, or Dredging/Powerfishing sad MUST be one of these, see explanation below)Filtering.
How many posts had you done that day, roughly?None
How many posts do you have total?No idea, not many though.
How often do you post in general?usually everyday.
Were you looking at different pages on Gaia, or sticking to one specific place?one place
If looking at different pages, where you browsing fast, or taking your time between views?
Did you get any rare events (pink, brown, blue gift boxes, wooden/gold enchanted trunks) recently? (Before or after the catch) Nope
Where you playing other Gaia Games, or just fishing? Fishing
Is there any other Gaia Game you seem to do really well with? Any game you seem to fail at?good at everything i suppose. not bad at anything
Do you catch a lot of large fish in that lake, without having to filter for them? Or do you get a lot of junk and small fish? Is there are type (small, medium or large) of fish that you seem to get the most of in that lake? A lot of smaller fish in this particular lake.
Do you get a lot of blank casts?ehh, not really.
Is there a lake you seem to do really badly at no matter what?Nope, don't fish at bass'ken much, but pretty much have durem and gambino down.
Proof:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff