Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'll draw as much as I can during school!

Okay 8D! 0.66 66.0% [ 660 ]
NO. YOU HURRY THE HELL UP D:< 0.34 34.0% [ 340 ]
Total Votes:[ 1000 ]

Sparkly Lunatic

I'm failing HNs Physics... LOLOL
57% I'm so coollll

what makes it even cooler is that it's technically my easiest class since it's the only non IB/AP one. /sob

@Veri
I can't deny the truth of that statement...

3,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
O_wonton_o

ahahaha I see I see. I can't dance. At all. Not gonna bother trying.
uhhh... most of the groups are older than us! o: I think 2NE1'S Minzy is like our age or 17...
Three of the members of Boyfriend are actually younger than us! o:

uh we have 5 different classes that you have to keep advancing in... :T
ugh I finish my printmaking project, only for her to tell us we're doing photo /sob

ahh really? that sucks DDx I have a C- in IB English HL... maybe I should drop down and just take English 12 next year...

i like to think i can dance...shhh don't tell me otherwise...
I know, it's so odd. And Youngmin and Kwangmin, the twins are EXACTLY one month younger than me and they are my favorites...a little odd. dunno how old Minwoo is....

Oh I see.
Well...I just finished my finals. ^^;
I'm pretty sure I bombed my chem final and my English final but it's whatever...
I got like a 70% on my precalc final, but it only brought my semester grade down 2% so I have a 92 or 93 so thats fine

And speaking of stuff
None of my friends allow me to keep my gifts until christmas...I opened like two presents yesterday. And now I have this super cute scarf and these sushi earrings but I have to get my ears re-pierced first. sweatdrop But part one of my Christmas gift to myself came in the mail yesterday. I am excite.

Sparkly Lunatic

ahahaha really? LOL Minwoo is like... in June. He's the youngest.

ahh... our first semester (2nd quarter) ends on January 24th ^^; We don't take midterms till then. surprised
ahh that's good! my grades are atrocious... I have a 3.8 gpa but that's only because of the weights... ahahaha /shot
I miss chemistry! D: I hate physics so so so much... but I guess since I take IB Bio and Physics I'm hating it 'cause of the doubled up sciences... /shrugs
I really dislike precalc... so much. but I have a B+ what is this....

Christmas gifts! I gotta go get gifts for my friends...maybe... xD;
My friend got me a dolphin pillow pet, but it's really tiny sdklfsdj <333
Holy freakin crap! Not to entirely change the subject or anything, but yesterday I wrote a short tumblr post about how awesome this one webcomic writer is and how much I enjoy his stuff, and today I look at my tumblr and

DUM BUH BUH DUHHHHHH!!!!

he liked it! So awesome.
xXSairaXx
Arisa Takera
Calvinman
Arisa Takera
Does anyone have contact with the owner of this comic? She's been offline since June and Gaiazine would love to put this in our magazine. Please quote or PM me if anyone has information
I will try. I actually know her on Xbox live. I can't make any promises though.

I would appreciate it. Thank you

Sorry. I have a new Gamertag. I got my own and don't share one under my dad's anymore. You can definitely put it in 'Gaiazine'. But I don't plan on finishing it, honestly. Seriously I just wish the ideas in my head would just throw themselves on paper for you guys. gonk
Whoa, when did you get here? You should like... be here more often, y'know? blaugh

Sparkly Lunatic

Finally out of school!

omgomgomg I have an A in math how do I have an A in my worst subject omgggggg <3
I got a 97% on my test fffyeah.

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
..I have another day
I always have another day ;_;
O_wonton_o

Finally out of school!

omgomgomg I have an A in math how do I have an A in my worst subject omgggggg <3
I got a 97% on my test fffyeah.
Me too, dude! Although mine probably isn't as special as yours... Everyone in the class was doing horrible, so he changed the online quizzes so that you could take them as many times as we you wanted. Thus, everyone gets 100's for the quizzes. But getting an A on the final was still exciting.

Sparkly Lunatic

ahh that's awesome! We only have online quizzes/tests like that for IB Business. /shrugs

We took a quiz a while ago and she finally graded them, and she ended up making the quiz 50% of our grade since we don't have a test yet... I said test earlier didn't I... I meant quiz. xD;

I'm terrified for her final, even though we're given a sheet of paper to completely fill with notes to use during it, most people still get a 70% >_<;;

but winter break~ no more nights of only 2-4 hours of sleep whee~

3,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
yay for winter break~
ill still only get 2-4 hours of sleep because due to issues unknown i can't go to sleep until ungodly hours of the morning, in which my parents wake me up early, and then i can't go back to sleep later because i have to work tomorrow
after that i can start sleeping in until 3pm again~
I don't know why, but for some reason I've been sleeping 11 hours, straight through the night. That's not normal. I go to bed around midnight most nights and then don't wake up until 11 AM. I feel like my body is trying to compensate for the late nights and early mornings I had while I was in school.

Dapper Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Merry Christmas!!!!!
hope you all have a good day! :>
i had a lovely one
kinda ruined it for myself by being an idiot on tumblr late at night
but i will have to deal with that in the morning.
Teehee, my Yahoo account doesn't like Wonton. When everyone followed me on Tumblr, it sent an email to my inbox saying that someone started following me. When Wonton started following me, it sent it to my spam folder. xd

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Merry late Christmas everybuddy.

Sparkly Lunatic

Calvinman
Teehee, my Yahoo account doesn't like Wonton. When everyone followed me on Tumblr, it sent an email to my inbox saying that someone started following me. When Wonton started following me, it sent it to my spam folder. xd

oomg! wtf yahoo!
Every time I send an email to myself (hw, school stuff, projects blah) it gets sent to the spam box!
Why am I on my own email's spam list?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces