Distinct Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
IM DOING A MASSIVE "wtf" PRANK IN THE RALLY!
IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME THEN PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS:
1) CHANGE INTO ACE (what i look like now)
-YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY ANTS ( to get rid of green backround) BUT IT IS APPRICIATED IF YOU DO.
2) FIND MY ROOM IN THE RALLY - HAIRPIN TURN
3) WHEN YOU GET THERE PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS, AND I WILL TELL YOU GUYS WHAT TO DO FROM THEN ON!
PLEASE AND THANK YOU! biggrin

cat_sweatdrop --WTF PRANK?
whats that?
if it isnt easy enough to tell by the name, we are trying to get people to freak out and wonder what the heck is going on.
cat_stare --YOUR DUMB IT WILL NEVER WORK
LIES!!! ive been doing this for a long time and its worked every time, its tons of good clean fun too! biggrin
cat_sad -- WILL I GET IN TROUBLE WITH ADMINS?
you shouldnt, we are doing nothing wrong, if anything we are spamming a little bit but nothing like hacking or anything. no need to be scared :3
cat_biggrin --IM IN WHEN IS IT?
well, it starts today from 2:00 (centeral time) and ends whenever you feel like it. im not gonna force anyone to come or stay :3
cat_question --WILL YOU DO THIS AGAIN?
absolutley! if you bump in this forum saying "Lets Meow Again!" you will be updated to when im doing this again through a pm. It will most likely be again this week!

READY?! cat_smile SET?! cat_biggrin WTF!!! cat_xd

gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar

gaia_spoons gaia_gaiagold gaia_spoons WTF HAT DRAWING RULES AND GUIDLINES gaia_spoons gaia_gaiagold gaia_spoons

gaia_angelleft First off, YOU GOTTA PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT. gaia_angelright

gaia_angelleft Second, YOU GOTTA POST WITH THE POST ACTION "random number" gaia_angelright

gaia_angelleft Third, YOU GOTTA PUT IT AS 1- 5000 gaia_angelright

gaia_angelleft Fourth, IF YOU GET ANY NUMBER BETWEEN 1999-4378 THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE PUT INTO A DRAWING FOR THE HAT. gaia_angelright

gaia_crown ONLY ONE WINNER WILL BE PICKED gaia_crown
emotion_donotwant IF YOU POST TWICE, GENERATE A NUMBER TWICE, OR PM ME BEGGING FOR YOU TO WIN THEN YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED emotion_donotwant

cat_3nodding good luck to all and i cant wait for this thing to get started! cat_3nodding

see you at the event! ~

gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar