Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sirail
What is it with plot that makes normally perfectly intelligent GCDers throw the forum rules to the wind? gonk
Don't worry, it's already reported!

Hygienic Elder

6,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
core tactic
Sirail
What is it with plot that makes normally perfectly intelligent GCDers throw the forum rules to the wind? gonk

I just said that I haven't had an opportunity to get the thread fully flushed out yet. Give me a little time please.
done~

it even matches my christmas avatar. 4laugh

and people need to leave you alone, harley. clearly you're not done. people have just posted before you're really ready for posts, that's all.

Hygienic Elder

6,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sirail
Harley Queen
Sirail
Harley Queen
Sirail

I'm making this thread in support of Flarn. It involves not only a NPC, but it's also involves the latest plot update. I don't have this directed towards any users.
I'll give you credit for that, but there's still little to no discussion. Any other time, this type of thread would be full of "wrong forum" posts.

That's because I haven't had the opportunity to build it up yet. I'm at work right now so I'm doing two things at once. Once I can get online after work, I can really flush it out and make it more GCD suitable.
Then why not wait entirely til after work? gonk

You're one of my favorite GCDers, which is why this makes me so sad.

Because it was a spur of the moment thing and I wanted to build it up. Why do you think I reserved more posts?

Divine Muse

I got my flowers with green paper and red ribbon. Though it covers my face At least it shows my support.
Harley Queen
core tactic
Sirail

I just said that I haven't had an opportunity to get the thread fully flushed out yet. Give me a little time please.

That feeling makes me disappointed. Maybe it will get moved to the Gaia COmmunity Projects sub-forum if you are lucky. 3nodding
Harley Queen
Because it was a spur of the moment thing and I wanted to build it up. Why do you think I reserved more posts?
): This is what I hate about big plot explosions like this. It creates animosity where there really shouldn't be any.

I won't push the issue any further for fear of losing your respect.

Hygienic Elder

6,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sirail
Harley Queen
): This is what I hate about big plot explosions like this. It creates animosity where there really shouldn't be any.

I won't push the issue any further for fear of losing your respect.

Well I can understand how you feel. I jut wish people hadn't jumped the gun like that. and apparently the threads already been reported. Kind of doesn't give much opportunity.

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20237019][img]http://i17.tinypic.com/2s1808w.jpg[/img][/url]

Made ya a banner. blaugh Even updated it with a link. heart
I already have a carnation...
I gots mine!!! It makes me feel warm and fuzy.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
-gives white carnation- 3nodding

Divine Lionheart

14,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
King Riverbreeze
Green, with a red ribbon for Courage. 3nodding

Exactly! >w<

Why are the female's ribbons so puny!? gonk

Hygienic Elder

6,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Stali
-gives white carnation- 3nodding

I don't want white carnations silly. Please use the white carnation to build yourself a bouquet. heart

Healing Hero

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces