Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMG I wanna join
Another day another waste of time. . .lol when is something gonna happen so that this place makes since to have...LOL than again what ever.
Absolute Shadows
ChainzTheClown
Absolute Shadows
Interesting, I will keep you in mind.
Did we not mean in the Gemma?

What do you mean? I don't think G.E.M.A. will be all that active since Airez seems a bit busy with other things, like finals and stuff, Atleast I think.

He may come back, but I doubt soon. XD
No, I was just wanitng to know if we met there, I really dont care if they are that active, and from what you just said we did. LOL
ChainzTheClown
Absolute Shadows

What do you mean? I don't think G.E.M.A. will be all that active since Airez seems a bit busy with other things, like finals and stuff, Atleast I think.

He may come back, but I doubt soon. XD
Absolute Shadows
Dr.Geno
So, do we just sit here and eat until somethign interesting happens?
Well most likely,lol, I mean there is not much that we can do. . .I just opned it really to do something, I never really had a plan. sweatdrop I mean we can talk ideas and s**t.
So, do we just sit here and eat until somethign interesting happens?
Cleocatra Osiris, [.Immortal.] ur in

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
I may try and buy one of the cheaper ones...

Can I please be signed up?

Hilarious Autobiographer

I want to join the GGC!
Seraphor
ChainzTheClown
Seraphor
ChainzTheClown
Oragami Sauce
You made a mistake.

The 2nd picture of a Stargate you put there is from Stargate Atlantis-it is different from the one in Stargate SG-1. WAY different

I have evidence that says the one in the blueprints is the same as the one in Stargate SG-1

and you say you watch Stargate...I watch it too.

Yeah I know they are different,

The one in Atlantis the Grifs spin around the Gate, it is like up gradeing from a hour hand clock to a digital one.

I also had a gift of both the Atlantis and the eart gat dileing out and spinning, but I lost it crying .

The one I have posted is going to be used to show something that I have not gotten to yet.

If the Zurgs are using a Gate it is possible that there language is the grifs on the Gate, (( I think that Gaia would try to keep that diffrent)) well in Stargate the grifs are the alphabet of the ancient, so if the holds true for the Zurgs.

Than we know that there is 36 letters in their alphabet, and if that alphabet has a letter , or at least a sound or word that is the same as ours than it would be easier the figure out what they are writing if anything at all
Er... no that's wrong.
In Stargate the glyphs on the gate are star constellations.
These star constellation symbols were used as a language by the Goa'uld because they wanted to claim the gates as their own.
The ancients language is very different.

Okay wow this is gonna make me sound like a nerd, but just so you know this was on scifi yesterday.

See In the lost city part 2 they where trying to find the gate address that was to where they thought that the lost city was, in fact that was only where a ZPM was, Now In that episode Jack gat all ancient again and was speaking ancient and they found out that the gate glyfs are part of the ancient language

"Pra-Cla-Ru-Sh-Tao-Nas. Six syllables….What if each symbol on the Stargate has a corresponding sound so they can be spoken aloud?"

As we know this was not a what if, because it did and they where able to find the ancient outpost, than find the one in Antarctica, and blow Anubis’ ships out of the shy.
The glyphs weren't the language, but they were spoken.
The written language was made up of block like characters.
The actual glyphs were symbolic of star constellations and were completely seperate from the primary language. They're like numbers.

But at the same time in are writing we can write 1 or one. So even if it is just numbers that are symbles than we still should be able to take form that and gat a better idea for there writtings
Sorry for not up dating, sweatdrop um my GF was over and yeah I was spending time with her.
Ahhhhhh.....so this is GGC's base of operations........glad to be working together.
Double S out
ChainzTheClown
Seraphor
ChainzTheClown
Oragami Sauce
You made a mistake.

The 2nd picture of a Stargate you put there is from Stargate Atlantis-it is different from the one in Stargate SG-1. WAY different

I have evidence that says the one in the blueprints is the same as the one in Stargate SG-1

and you say you watch Stargate...I watch it too.

Yeah I know they are different,

The one in Atlantis the Grifs spin around the Gate, it is like up gradeing from a hour hand clock to a digital one.

I also had a gift of both the Atlantis and the eart gat dileing out and spinning, but I lost it crying .

The one I have posted is going to be used to show something that I have not gotten to yet.

If the Zurgs are using a Gate it is possible that there language is the grifs on the Gate, (( I think that Gaia would try to keep that diffrent)) well in Stargate the grifs are the alphabet of the ancient, so if the holds true for the Zurgs.

Than we know that there is 36 letters in their alphabet, and if that alphabet has a letter , or at least a sound or word that is the same as ours than it would be easier the figure out what they are writing if anything at all
Er... no that's wrong.
In Stargate the glyphs on the gate are star constellations.
These star constellation symbols were used as a language by the Goa'uld because they wanted to claim the gates as their own.
The ancients language is very different.

Okay wow this is gonna make me sound like a nerd, but just so you know this was on scifi yesterday.

See In the lost city part 2 they where trying to find the gate address that was to where they thought that the lost city was, in fact that was only where a ZPM was, Now In that episode Jack gat all ancient again and was speaking ancient and they found out that the gate glyfs are part of the ancient language

"Pra-Cla-Ru-Sh-Tao-Nas. Six syllables….What if each symbol on the Stargate has a corresponding sound so they can be spoken aloud?"

As we know this was not a what if, because it did and they where able to find the ancient outpost, than find the one in Antarctica, and blow Anubis’ ships out of the shy.
The glyphs weren't the language, but they were spoken.
The written language was made up of block like characters.
The actual glyphs were symbolic of star constellations and were completely seperate from the primary language. They're like numbers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff