Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lover

Captain Acacia
Thanks!
You're welcome!

Beloved Elder

LOL My husband asked me if I wanted to do something fun. His idea of fun was to pick up the dead branches strewn all over the back yard, from the pruning he gave our raspberry bushes, can carry them over to the mulch pile. We did that, and I decided to prune my rose bush some more. I just got done picking up all of those dead branches. Now I'm sweaty, so I'm back inside. I tend to break out in hives when I sweat, so I decided to stop early. Hopefully, I don't have a reaction. My arm is already itching from where the rose thorn nicked my skin.

Beloved Elder

Oh, and I designed another purple outfit for later in the event. I might be able to come up with a new outfit each week.

Beloved Elder

Wear the Lilac Day

Members

I am just curious. Do I need to pay the 1k in order to be on the list? Was this just an oversight on your part? lol

Brainy Bibliophile

Shanra the Dragon Bard
I have such AWESOME friends!

Hello everyone!

Head
Static
Kirae
Gil
Behatz

and anyone else I can't remember as I type this.
Hey Shanra made the avi change and everything...it's official!! (though, I'll probably change it about 23 more times before the actual day...xD)

Fashionable Lover

Shanra the Dragon Bard
LOL My husband asked me if I wanted to do something fun. His idea of fun was to pick up the dead branches strewn all over the back yard, from the pruning he gave our raspberry bushes, can carry them over to the mulch pile. We did that, and I decided to prune my rose bush some more. I just got done picking up all of those dead branches. Now I'm sweaty, so I'm back inside. I tend to break out in hives when I sweat, so I decided to stop early. Hopefully, I don't have a reaction. My arm is already itching from where the rose thorn nicked my skin.
Fun.. riiiight. xD lol
Ooh.. I hope you don't break out. o:

Beloved Elder

KaQu da Queen CuckooHead
Hey Shanra made the avi change and everything...it's official!! (though, I'll probably change it about 23 more times before the actual day...xD)

You look great!

@ziita, So far, so good.

Fashionable Lover

Shanra~
Yay! That's great!

Dapper Conversationalist

7,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Oh, and I designed another purple outfit for later in the event. I might be able to come up with a new outfit each week.
User ImageS t a t i c s a y s

smile you're either a filthy rich gaian, or just insanely awesome. I'm banking on both haha. Now that I'm back on gaia I'll be taking more interest in PBC as well Shanra. smile FYI.
W e a r t h e l i l a c d a y- A l z h e i m e r s A w a r e n e s s - C o n t e s t s C h a t - User Image

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Behatz: doin' the best with what he's got since '07.

Beloved Heckler

Captain Acacia
GillaGrrl
Hey is it ok if I put the link to this event up on the front of my guild?

OK? It'd be about the best thing you could do. Pick a banner, any banner, or just a text link.
User Image

Sorry it took so long to respond. Our Guild in between me being here and going to our mule recieved a whole new thread layout! Sooooo you are now on our very pretty new front page smile

Open and Recruiting

Beloved Elder

Staticrevenge

smile you're either a filthy rich gaian, or just insanely awesome. I'm banking on both haha.

You would be correct.

Dapper Conversationalist

7,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Staticrevenge

smile you're either a filthy rich gaian, or just insanely awesome. I'm banking on both haha.

You would be correct.

Methinks you should bestow your secret to little static here who apparently FAILS at playing the gaia marketplace.
W e a r t h e l i l a c d a y- A l z h e i m e r s A w a r e n e s s - C o n t e s t s C h a t - User Image

Beloved Elder

Staticrevenge
Methinks you should bestow your secret to little static here who apparently FAILS at playing the gaia marketplace.

No secret. It comes from wasting real money on Gaia Cash, and then buying from the Cash Shop. I don't do that any longer though, and what GC I am able to get from the free offers, I save to buy fish for my tank. I also enter contests that have gold as the prize, and I have some nice friends who like to grace me with stuff.

Dapper Conversationalist

7,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Staticrevenge

No secret. It comes from wasting real money on Gaia Cash, and then buying from the Cash Shop. I don't do that any longer though, and what GC I am able to get from the free offers, I save to buy fish for my tank. I also enter contests that have gold as the prize, and I have some nice friends who like to grace me with stuff.

eep. fish are such a hassle, but yes. i do the same with the free offer gc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff