Welcome to Gaia! ::

ALRIGHT FOLKS.

Just an announcement:

Voting on the tekteks starts tomorrow.
Everyone go vote for the tekteks!
Voting's still open!
Voting will continue until Thursday. Remember, the thread is still open! sweatdrop

Dapper Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Devout Worshipper

Annqueru
ninja

Hello, and thank you for posting. For some reason, those who paid seem to have disappeared after the 25th.

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Annqueru
ninja

Hello, and thank you for posting. For some reason, those who paid seem to have disappeared after the 25th.

Just waiting for the contests to finish up, eh?

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I looked in on occasion but, with nothing much to say, I was kinda waiting for someone to start up a conversation. redface Guess I could have started one myself...so who is sweating the heat? 90 right now and it's suppose to hit 100 tomorrow.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Shanra the Dragon Bard

Your tank was glowing...real good game...almost got 1000. whee

Devout Worshipper

Hello you two. I just got home. I spent the day sitting at a table, trying to sell our apostolate's materials. Did pretty good too.

Dapper Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Vendaval de la Luz
I looked in on occasion but, with nothing much to say, I was kinda waiting for someone to start up a conversation. redface Guess I could have started one myself...so who is sweating the heat? 90 right now and it's suppose to hit 100 tomorrow.

Bleargh. ***has melted from all the humid heat*** Although we've been getting some really spectacular thunderstorms smile Prettypretty lightnings

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Annqueru
Vendaval de la Luz

Bleargh. ***has melted from all the humid heat*** Although we've been getting some really spectacular thunderstorms smile Prettypretty lightnings

You wouldn't be in Southern New England would you...cause I've been enjoying a wonderful light show here too for almost 2 hours and the time just seems to fit... 3nodding

Dapper Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Vendaval de la Luz
Annqueru
Vendaval de la Luz

You wouldn't be in Southern New England would you...cause I've been enjoying a wonderful light show here too for almost 2 hours and the time just seems to fit... 3nodding

Nope smile Southern ontario. Probably a different thunder cloud, possibly the same weather system though...

Versatile Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Hello you two. I just got home. I spent the day sitting at a table, trying to sell our apostolate's materials. Did pretty good too.
I sttill pop in ocasionally but somebody stopped playing blackjack heart

Devout Worshipper

It got very depressing, when there were only 2 people playing, so I sort of gave up on the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff