Welcome to Gaia! ::

OH, IAN
    I WANT HIM TO DANCEY DANCEY WITH ME IN THE MOONLIGHT! crying

Regina, welcome. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello there ^^
VONPIRES!!!!!! *stake* *stake* *stake*

I hate the Von Helsons! Edmund with Falcon kick you all out of windows.
Maria has entered the thread,

Swoon at my feet.

Intergalactic Reveler

Maddy Von Helson
Nevira Shadowfire
*walks in* Hello everyone!

Can I still support the Von Helson family, even though my soul has already been sold to someone else? neutral

we need all the support we can get!

Great! Thanks!
Polkana

evil eek scream Back off bub!!
Polkana

You will have regreted saying that, once we rebuild our family name!
Why support Gambino, he doesnt even care for you. He turned his back on his son, in his time of need!

Maria you finally made it. Took you long enough. ;D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rainbow Trafficker

Ah, it is good to see a bit more about future employers the lovely Von Helson family. What an interesting thread, what an interesting family, and you no doubt have family secrets no mere mortal could dream of guessing. Haijin will gladly become a supporter! heart

If you are ever in need of a hitman...y'know, if that Sniper, Zhivago, has his hands full, I, Haijin Furter, would gladly offer my services. I might not yet have those keen vampire skills he possesses nor such good aim, but I've been trained to stalk in silence and strike with my poison-tipped knives like a cobra. I often double as a maid's child or your everyday fangirl stalker. You can contact me behind the hat shop on Isle de Gambino if you ever need me, right.

Tee hee, long live the Von Helsons, right~! heart
Polkana

Eeek!
    I'm not one of them~ crying
I was busy with 'other' things.
Prince Haijin
Ah, it is good to see a bit more about future employers the lovely Von Helson family. What an interesting thread, what an interesting family, and you no doubt have family secrets no mere mortal could dream of guessing. Haijin will gladly become a supporter! heart

If you are ever in need of a hitman...y'know, if that Sniper, Zhivago, has his hands full, I, Haijin Furter, would gladly offer my services. I might not yet have those keen vampire skills he possesses nor such good aim, but I've been trained to stalk in silence and strike with my poison-tipped knives like a cobra. I often double as a maid's child or your everyday fangirl stalker. You can contact me behind the hat shop on Isle de Gambino if you ever need me, right.

Tee hee, long live the Von Helsons, right~! heart

your support is most appriciated~
I, Vinca Von Helson, will support the Von Helsons
Thank you vinca heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items