Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting a Von Helson thread. It's been a while. twisted
R1ta Lynn

Mm, indeed. My apologies if it's slow, it's been a while since it's been really active. :

Aged Mage

10,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
iMarie Von Helson
R1ta Lynn

Mm, indeed. My apologies if it's slow, it's been a while since it's been really active. :

A long while, eh... Marie?
Marquis Aldon
iMarie Von Helson
R1ta Lynn

A long while, eh... Marie?

Ooooooooh yes. ><
A message was left upon a table. It read:

Von Helson sisters and friends,

Many of you have asked on the whereabouts on where I was. Many of you have asked if I would return to my family. Does that answer still remain? Or will this be the day that..TRISHA...VON..HELSON officially returns?!?!

(Yes it is true. I have OFFICIALLY returned. The reason that is is because my job now is still going strong -is a stripper in real life- but I'm usually home early from them. But I'll be on every now and then to keep you guys updated on my life. So now that I'm back, can we try and keep this updated please? Also, if you guys wish to, feel free to PM me and ask aout what I've been doing, how I've been, anything. I missed you guys so much you guys have no idea. Love you all

Trisha (Trish)
iThe Heavenly Angel
A message was left upon a table. It read:

Von Helson sisters and friends,

Many of you have asked on the whereabouts on where I was. Many of you have asked if I would return to my family. Does that answer still remain? Or will this be the day that..TRISHA...VON..HELSON officially returns?!?!

(Yes it is true. I have OFFICIALLY returned. The reason that is is because my job now is still going strong -is a stripper in real life- but I'm usually home early from them. But I'll be on every now and then to keep you guys updated on my life. So now that I'm back, can we try and keep this updated please? Also, if you guys wish to, feel free to PM me and ask aout what I've been doing, how I've been, anything. I missed you guys so much you guys have no idea. Love you all

Trisha (Trish)

A cloud of pink pops and Marie appears in her pink dress- "Bah, damn maternity dress. Either way, it's so nice to see you're back with us again. <3 While you were gone, I got gaia engaged and even.. Pregnant.. <3" She walks over to Trish. "As for the stripper get-up, nice job, dear Sister."
"Damnnnnnn, sis? You got preggars?" Trisha rubs her sister's belly. "Ooo guess so. Well, congrats, sissy. Who's the lucky man?" She hugged her sis tight sobbing a little. "You have no idea how much I missed you"
iThe Heavenly Angel
"Damnnnnnn, sis? You got preggars?" Trisha rubs her sister's belly. "Ooo guess so. Well, congrats, sissy. Who's the lucky man?" She hugged her sis tight sobbing a little. "You have no idea how much I missed you"

"Yeah, I found love alright. <33" She rubs her stomach lovingly, then pats Trisha. "Don't worry, you're home now. <3"
"Yeah, and it feels good to be home" Trisha smiles still hugging her little sis. "You have to introduce me to this gentleman of yours sometime. I would love to see our brother-in law. Did I say that right?"
"Yes, yes you did. <3"
"I thought so" Trisha smiles at her sis. I'll try not to be gone so long again. No scratch that. I WON'T be gone forever again.
iThe Heavenly Angel
"I thought so" Trisha smiles at her sis. I'll try not to be gone so long again. No scratch that. I WON'T be gone forever again.

"Oh good. I took tally on thye remaining family members with Von Helson in their username. Only three of us are left."
"Is that so, Sis?" Kal appeared behind her with a smile across his face
iCharismaticEnigma
"Is that so, Sis?" Kal appeared behind her with a smile across his face

"Sadly. D:"
"Well we need to get the empire back going, don't we?" Trisha saids with a smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff