Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Slightly turning his head.::

"Why do you say that?"
"Well, as my lovely sister Marie has mentioned..Liam is poison. So far he has messed with Anna's and Marie's mind, trapping the two in his lust. I cannot allow that to happen anymore. He is messing with their minds. Who knows who he will mess with next. This calls for drastic measures" Kalos said as he cocked his gun
::A smile crept upon his face.::

"What measures will you be perusing?"
"You will know more soon" A voice was heard in the distance. It was indeed Kal's. He had himself hidden for some reason though

(I'm keeping myself hidden now until Friday. For there will be a new version and much improved version of Kal)
Kal's voice was heard again.

"it won't be long"
Kal finally showed himself, bolts of lightning surrounding him

Yes...Liam will be history
My name is Sara Aharon and I have a wish: I want to be a part from VON HELSON family don`t matter if I will be a simple Servant or I will be a Sister of yours. Thank you Sara Aharon
Welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay
UGH. I've been dealing with the most annoying flyspeck of a human in one of my hangouts recently. I thought he quit MONTHS ago. <<
iMarie Von Helson
UGH. I've been dealing with the most annoying flyspeck of a human in one of my hangouts recently. I thought he quit MONTHS ago. <<

"Really milady and what is this human like?"

::He smiled and Marie.::
Lord Robberts
iMarie Von Helson

He does EVERYTHING in his power to campagne against me, he's another Gambino. <<
iMarie Von Helson
Lord Robberts
iMarie Von Helson

He does EVERYTHING in his power to campagne against me, he's another Gambino. <<

"I seem to have a visitor in my place of business would you like to come help me out? If he does not wish to do business the way I wish to, you may sink your teeth in him."

::He smiled.::
Lord Robberts
iMarie Von Helson
Lord Robberts
iMarie Von Helson

"I seem to have a visitor in my place of business would you like to come help me out? If he does not wish to do business the way I wish to, you may sink your teeth in him."

::He smiled.::

Ohhohoho~ I do suppose I could use some fun.
Kal then pointed his Revolver at the door and shot a hole through it, leaning back in a chair

"Well..one deed done...another deed awakens"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces