Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord Robberts
::He smirked watching his kin go about their activities.::

"Gold de Roger, I do not like this lad, he believes he is the greatest of all pirates. Yet Captain Hawk has more of a follow in. What do you think should be done about that Gold de Roger, he is a human."

::This time his smirked flashed his fangs.::

"Mm.. Bite his throat. That or let ME have a go at 'em. I'll show him the most crimson night of his life."

Marie flashes her fangs and looks at the closet.
iMarie Von Helson
Lord Robberts

"Gold de Roger, I do not like this lad, he believes he is the greatest of all pirates. Yet Captain Hawk has more of a follow in. What do you think should be done about that Gold de Roger, he is a human."

"Mm.. Bite his throat. That or let ME have a go at 'em. I'll show him the most crimson night of his life."

::He smiled at her and winked.::

"You are quite a lovely lady. I believe that would be most satisfactory in my eyes. How I would love to see him be bitten by a Vampire that he does not even know is sided with me. I do not trust this one, he is against the pirates them selves even! He is alone."
Lord Robberts
iMarie Von Helson
Lord Robberts

::He smiled at her and winked.::

"You are quite a lovely lady. I believe that would be most satisfactory in my eyes. How I would love to see him be bitten by a Vampire that he does not even know is sided with me. I do not trust this one, he is against the pirates them selves even! He is alone."

marie puts her hand on her chest and laughs maniachly, showing her absolutely huge fangs.

"It's been so long since I've had some fun.. Hmhmhmhmhmmmm..."

A dark swirl of pure darkness circles around Marie, finally consuming her, as her clothes transform into a classy pirate suit.
::His smile widened into a very large smirk. The deception was almost to much for him to handle. Knowing even of the race Jessie Hawk belonged to, even their race would appreciate such deception being foreseen here and now. He took up his hands and gave her an applause.::

"I must say, you not only look lovely. You are to. . die for."

::He broke out into a laugh showing the fangs that came to him two years prior when he first met the Helsons.::
Marie looks at the bouse and undoes the first button or so to reduce thr tightness.

"Nobody can resist a Von Helson, dear. We are the superior race, and your little friend is about to have quite the visit..Hmmhm.. Ohooho.."
"Friend?"

::He frowned. All though he knew what she meant he was a vampire. And an elegant "man" at that. Even if he acquired his status through means that many would deem un-honorable.::

"He is no friend of mine, I believe you and your family are my friends milady."
"Yes, your friend. Your special little.. "friend." The soon-to-be ever so gracious donor of.. Hmhmhm.. Pirate blood."

Marie is waiting, elegant as ever, to strike against her newly informed target at sea.
::He grinned.::

"And I hope you find him, I have a new friend of my own that is helping me. The first to join my cause in fact."
Lord Robberts
::He grinned.::

"And I hope you find him, I have a new friend of my own that is helping me. The first to join my cause in fact."

"Oh yes, Anna may be joining us shortly. Last I remember, she was out hunting the inferior humans that stand in our way."
::He smiled and nodded. Another to join them would be fine. He had not seen many of his Vampiric friends in a while.::

"I would not mind the company."
"Anna, dearest Anna... Hmhmhm. So nice of her to volunteer her time."
::He stretched his jaw a bit.::

"It has been a while since I have fed. I just might have to find some blood worth draining tonight."
Lord Robberts
::He stretched his jaw a bit.::

"It has been a while since I have fed. I just might have to find some blood worth draining tonight."

"That may be best. It'll be a while until Anna arrives. Meanwhile, I need to plot in my corridors."

Marie vanishes.

[[OOC: I'm gonna get some sleep, I'm kinda tired. If iAnna stops by, fill her in.]]
::He watched her leave.::

((Alrighty))
Kal sat there on a black and red leather couch as he had a devilish smirk across his face. "Hm..perhaps it's time to pay this Liam a visit."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff