Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marquis Aldon
iCharismaticEnigma
Nobody posted here in a while...why

After, the vampire skin was re-released as a 100g joke; I believe our family will decline greatly and disappear eventually.

The fall of the once great family. Truely a tragic thought. ;-;

Aged Mage

10,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
iMarie Von Helson
Marquis Aldon
iCharismaticEnigma

After, the vampire skin was re-released as a 100g joke; I believe our family will decline greatly and disappear eventually.

It was destined to happen, Gaia made our species and family into a laughing stock.
Marquis Aldon
iMarie Von Helson
Marquis Aldon
iCharismaticEnigma

It was destined to happen, Gaia made our species and family into a laughing stock.

Yes, but isn't that what WE'RE here for? As long as there are Von helsons on gaia, our name is eternal. >=D

Aged Mage

10,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
iMarie Von Helson
Marquis Aldon
iMarie Von Helson
Marquis Aldon
iCharismaticEnigma

Yes, but isn't that what WE'RE here for? As long as there are Von helsons on gaia, our name is eternal. >=D

Not necessarily, we can still fade out of peoples eyesight.
*A bolt of lightning strikes the room as Kalos appeared out of that lightning bolt* Unacceptable! Dear brother, I believe our sister Marie has a point. You see, we're the Von Helson family. Our name will NEVER fade. I say that under the circumstances of we still got Louie on our side. not to mention many others that dwell in the Von Helson family. So as long as we're around, our name will live eternally.
iCharismaticEnigma
*A bolt of lightning strikes the room as Kalos appeared out of that lightning bolt* Unacceptable! Dear brother, I believe our sister Marie has a point. You see, we're the Von Helson family. Our name will NEVER fade. I say that under the circumstances of we still got Louie on our side. not to mention many others that dwell in the Von Helson family. So as long as we're around, our name will live eternally.

Dearest brothers, all it takes is some of my charm and the cooperation of Gaia to it. -opens arms to where they're at Marie's sides, slightly stretched out, and Marie gives an evil smile- Easy as stealing candy from a twerp like Gino.

Desirable Sex Symbol

"The fact we're no longer in the public eye does not make us any less of a race, m'dear... The fact of the atter is, we've left our mark in gaia's history... and if it's truly the time for us to fade away, then let it be swift and painless. " Ails shifted around , slighlty embarassed in herself. "My faith in our race hasn't been of a true Vampire as of late, but be assured. We'll live on, In the shadows and in the moonlight, we'll be there." She grinned. "As a matter of fact, the death of Vladimir is what we needed the most, my regret is that we did not do it ourselves... We allowed a traitor to do it for us."
"I must agree with both of you"
[CNP]Ails von Helson
"The fact we're no longer in the public eye does not make us any less of a race, m'dear... The fact of the atter is, we've left our mark in gaia's history... and if it's truly the time for us to fade away, then let it be swift and painless. " Ails shifted around , slighlty embarassed in herself. "My faith in our race hasn't been of a true Vampire as of late, but be assured. We'll live on, In the shadows and in the moonlight, we'll be there." She grinned. "As a matter of fact, the death of Vladimir is what we needed the most, my regret is that we did not do it ourselves... We allowed a traitor to do it for us."

"Uggh... Life was so much fun when I was alive. Anna and I had it all so easy... All of the adoring fans, a complete family, and all the cash we could ask for. Ever since Gambino's tower fell on us though, all of that's been spiraling down to HELL!!" Marie scowels and her one un-patched eye seemingly dialates in anger "Well... Atleast we still have what we do. Even though it's only a mirror FRACTION of what we did before..."
"You know.." Kal, as he went by for short, sat high above the rafters "I don't see what the big deal is. I mean sure we may not be in the view of the public's eye but the fact of the matter is we're still a team..a tribe..a family. And we need to get that publicity back. There's no need to hide our faces or anything. We must be reconized!" Kalos slammed his fist hard on his other one. "And for being a sole leader and supporter of my family, I won't allow for the name to vanish. Not now, not ever"
iCharismaticEnigma
"You know.." Kal, as he went by for short, sat high above the rafters "I don't see what the big deal is. I mean sure we may not be in the view of the public's eye but the fact of the matter is we're still a team..a tribe..a family. And we need to get that publicity back. There's no need to hide our faces or anything. We must be reconized!" Kalos slammed his fist hard on his other one. "And for being a sole leader and supporter of my family, I won't allow for the name to vanish. Not now, not ever"

"Well well, it would appear the other half of the V Pin's been doing all of the planning without me..." Anna Corine enters the room. "The publicity was what kept us so high in society, what made us IMMORTAL. We can't just give it up, now can we?
iAnna Corine Von Helson
iCharismaticEnigma

"Well well, it would appear the other half of the V Pin's been doing all of the planning without me..." Anna Corine enters the room. "The publicity was what kept us so high in society, what made us IMMORTAL. We can't just give it up, now can we?"

"And the more fame we have, the more people will flock to us again..."

The twins stand next to eachother, as they did in previous years

"It's the perfect plan... Ohohooooo..."
Kalos raised an eyebrow. "Now clearly this shouldn't be just about the sisters. It's about all of us here. And it's not about the fame or anything like that. It'a bout living up to our standards and getting back what is rightfully ours, and that is the name of the Von Helson. The only question is...how are we going to do such a thing?"
iCharismaticEnigma
Kalos raised an eyebrow. "Now clearly this shouldn't be just about the sisters. It's about all of us here. And it's not about the fame or anything like that. It'a bout living up to our standards and getting back what is rightfully ours, and that is the name of the Von Helson. The only question is...how are we going to do such a thing?"

"Kill-joy..." "I'm not sure... Ask Anna Corine. She knows what she's doing. Isn't that right Anna?"

Swashbuckling Von Helson

11,840 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Andrew walks into the room. "Yes, do please tell sis"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers