Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Mage

10,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
Nevira Shadowfire
So...um...*fumbles around for a topic* Let's talk about the new items! smile Every time I go into HR Wesley and see the zoot suits I get "Zoot Suit Riot" stuck in my head... gonk

White zoot suit jacket looks like a labcoat.

Intergalactic Reveler

Evil Vlad
Nevira Shadowfire
So...um...*fumbles around for a topic* Let's talk about the new items! smile Every time I go into HR Wesley and see the zoot suits I get "Zoot Suit Riot" stuck in my head... gonk

White zoot suit jacket looks like a labcoat.

Hehehe, I could do a (*insert crazy/cool/evil scientist from sci-fi series of choice here*) avatar without paying through the nose for a labcoat now. >D

Zoot suit riot~...zoot suit riot~...
Nooooo! Now I'm singing it!
Someone save me! Some noob is trying to ban/kill the Louie Von Helsons of gaia, and I have a Louie Mule that I just bought a Katana for. He hangs around my house all the time, and also all of my hangouts, and I also think he wants me banned too. I have him on ignored already, but he is watching for me in towns. What do I do?!? gonk

Intergalactic Reveler

iMarie Von Helson
Someone save me! Some noob is trying to ban/kill the Louie Von Helsons of gaia, and I have a Louie Mule that I just bought a Katana for. He hangs around my house all the time, and also all of my hangouts, and I also think he wants me banned too. I have him on ignored already, but he is watching for me in towns. What do I do?!? gonk

gonk
Report the slime to a mod ASAP!
And in the meantime, don't go into Towns, just to be safe.

We must protect our Louies. 3nodding
"iMarie Von Helson"

gonk

Also, on this account, i got a pm from him sayng: say goodnight, b***h!" on it... i think he reported me falsely... Then i chacked louie, and saw "i will kill you" in it... im scared for my life here... Someone save me! gonk eek crying gonk

Aged Mage

10,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
iMarie Von Helson
"iMarie Von Helson"

gonk

Also, on this account, i got a pm from him sayng: say goodnight, b***h!" on it... i think he reported me falsely... Then i chacked louie, and saw "i will kill you" in it... im scared for my life here... Someone save me! gonk eek crying gonk

Do we all get threats? I keep getting threats from anti-vonpire people.
I get some odd messages from supporters, I think im naturally too scary for them to say something.

Intergalactic Reveler

Hunh. I don't get anything. confused
Well... the Von Helsons do have a reputation on gaia... All of the Gambinoists in towns are always trying to kill me too... I've gotten holy water, gouged eyes, and steaks through the heart... But I can deal with that. I was just scared for my life when I got the death threat... ninja
People are actually sending threats to you? eek
Well Audrey, it was only one. A noob that wouldnt leave me alone was stalking my movie producer in towns, and eventually found Von Helson Ville. (where I used to live with Maddy) He said he wanted to kill iLouie Von Helson for whatever reason (iLouie is my mule) When he found out iLouie was me, He sent me a pm saying "Goodbye forever, b***h!" and iLouie a pm saying "I will kill you!" Sadly, he wouldnt leave my town, so i evacuated. Maddy, if you read this post, I want to apologize if I was an inconvienience at all to you. I am truely sorry. emo
We got a new mascot! GRUNNY!

Intergalactic Reveler

Yay Grunny! heart

And another yay for having Gaia Cards at Target now. I have a Super Target in my town; they'd better have them razz

The cat (cat? baby tiger? denizen of the deep?) kinda scares me though. >_>

Aged Mage

10,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kalos Niteshadow
We got a new mascot! GRUNNY!

I seriously, wish I could get a grunny. But sadly, I will not likely get one before they massively inflate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff