Welcome to Gaia! ::

Negatory. Don't get me involved with this. I got other things to do than waste my time arguing.

Oh and Vlad? Don't call my friend immature, jerk!
What just happened?
What's goign on I just got about 6 messages with complaints XD
Alright here's what went on Maddy.

See I come in here and sit there mumbling under my breath. However, Evil vlad took it the wrong way and started being really rude towards me and Trisha, calling her immature and said he hasn't done anything wrong here. Then, Trisha actually explained everything going on and everything. then he said i wasn't part of the family saying the reason why I was in because I was rich. Then he tried trading me things and I did not want anything from him. Saying that I'm never polite around you guys

To me, Maddy..he's just a inconsiderate jerk.
Pm me what she told you not understand this whole "rich thing"
There you are Maddy
Did you guys delete this fight? or was it like in towns
I'm sorry to say Vlad...I can not tolerate in game drama with in this rp family. And those who do not abide to this rule will be removed. I don't know who started it, but the way you reacted to the situation showed a lack of maturity. I'm sorry to say that I will have to remove you. I expected better out of you, in your actions and speach. If we wan't order in this family, we will not have this redicuolous in game drama.

Thats all...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces