Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
BakaTulip
I have yet to read the entire thing, but I read a very large chunk of it, and I will finish it soon, since school is out and I have a chunk of time on my hands before graduation.

We've yet to have written it all. xd

We're going to be fleshing out the front page with some more mythological stories, maybe a little bit of a story about Selucreh if I can be bothered, and gotta write bios for Brother Darkheart and Trisk. 3nodding

Quote:
I just noticed that this seems to be a pattern in the GCD right now, the threads that have taken an aspect to Gaia, written a back story, and incouraged other users to join in with it, like this, the Ninja Clans, the astrology. I have a friend who is planning something based on pirates, possibly something with that NPC people are calling Kim.

Mm, that's what the discussion I tried to start with the first post, really. Lots of little attempts at bringing the community closer and building on the world of Gaia.
Well you are definately going to be keeping me busy then. And see I'm a lazy reader when I first wake up.

Well I sincerely hope this does not become a hangout thread. I really want to do something to reign in the ninjas. *proceeds to hit head on wall* I love the thread and the ideas but the people got way out of hand.

I fear holy wars with your threads Seth, clashing ideaologies. After reading through them, well I concidered following Vulcagni, since the style of dress is similar to the Norisu ninjas but I think I'm just gonna stay a heathen pagan.

I'm amused by the ToS on the first page only I see major problems with "Thou Shalt not fornicate," as some people have had RP weddings on Gaia, and with the looming idea of more official Gaia Marriages...well... it's not longer fornication *snicker*

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
BakaTulip
I fear holy wars with your threads Seth, clashing ideaologies. After reading through them, well I concidered following Vulcagni, since the style of dress is similar to the Norisu ninjas but I think I'm just gonna stay a heathen pagan.

Holy Wars? Of course! We must all prepare for the Battle of Cestum. xd

Quote:
I'm amused by the ToS on the first page only I see major problems with "Thou Shalt not fornicate," as some people have had RP weddings on Gaia, and with the looming idea of more official Gaia Marriages...well... it's not longer fornication *snicker*

Well, who says they're official? They'll need a Vesetian priest to carry out the vows in the ancient holy language of Gaiata... *Grin.*
Wow. Just wow. Awesome.

Apollus pwns, though. He brings light to the world~ <33
Seth Darkheart

Holy Wars? Of course! We must all prepare for the Battle of Cestum. xd

I'll bring the popcorn!

Quote:
Well, who says they're official? They'll need a Vesetian priest to carry out the vows in the ancient holy language of Gaiata... *Grin.*

And of course the question that automatically comes into Tulip's head: Same-sex inclusive?

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
BakaTulip
And of course the question that automatically comes into Tulip's head: Same-sex inclusive?

Of course. The ToS doesn't say anything about same-sex relations. xd

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
Ooooh. How pretty.
Actually I haven't really looked much into the other threads like this. This is the first one I've really had an interest in and it's because the guys have been hinting at it for a while. <33

Amorous Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
the crusades will soon be upon us... 0.o
mintin
the crusades will soon be upon us... 0.o
Now THAT I would consider a christian thing because crusade means "Marked by the cross".

Deadly Poster

5,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Amazing, I'm waiting w/ baited breath for ya'll to finish so I can find one I'd like to worship, so far none of them appeal quite like I'd hope to...
ServerX
Amazing, I'm waiting w/ baited breath for ya'll to finish so I can find one I'd like to worship, so far none of them appeal quite like I'd hope to...
O.o I don't think they are planning on adding anymore gods. These are all the ones that we know of.
I think I need to do some fan art. Not that it'll be of any worth, considering I have no scanner. But the thought will be there.

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wow. I've never seen a discussion as long and detailed as that Great job especially on Lunaris.
Seth Darkheart
BakaTulip

Of course. The ToS doesn't say anything about same-sex relations. xd
Woot! *throws a party*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas