Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Because we're holier than thou.

Before even posting here, please note that off-topic chatter will not be tolerated. This is a thread for discussion purposes only; if you want to chat to us or any of the other Vesetavrei, please do so in this thread, our dedicated off-topic chat thread:
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14734199

RP IS GO!
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16384807&page=1

Have you ever wondered who other Gaians are praying to when they say 'So help me God'? Have you ever wondered who has decided, in the past, to pluck unfortunates from the brink of death and return them to life? Or, like the fool that I was some days ago, have you ever wondered just who it was that decided to take the nothingness that existed here many years ago and turn it into the world that you see today? Wonder no more faithful followers, for you have unwittingly stumbled upon Gaia's first and last holy thread, blessed by the Gaian Gods themselves. Welcome to the Veset Monastery.

This thread aims to encompass all that there is to know about the Gaian Gods, their artifacts, their holy books and the religions that have arisen as a result of their teachings. There may be others in the future who try to tempt you -- to pull you away from your beliefs -- but you must have faith, my children, for we, Brother Darkheart and Brother Trisk, are the two true prophets of the six true Gods.

The Discussion

You didn't honestly think that I'd make a thread here in the GCD without some discussion-provoking content, did you? Yes, the primary purpose of this thread is to serve as a home for all Gaian mythology, speculation about the involvements of Gaia's various Gods in the plot and other such God-based discussion, but I'd still rather not see this thread turn into a hangout for those who read and enjoyed the first page. That is why, on top of all the things that I personally believe this thread will offer, this small section of the first post serves to give everybody an on-topic discussion on which they can fall back on when they tire of talking about Gods. Alternatively, of course, you may choose to treat this as the main discussion and all religious material as an aside. The point is that there is plenty to discuss.

In the next post, if you choose to read it in its entirety, you will learn that the location of the Veset Monastery came to Brother Darkheart in a dream. This is actually based on truth; whilst I didn't dream of the location of a secret monastery located deep within the forests surrounding Barton, I did dream about creating this thread. Right before I fell asleep I had been spending quite some time in the GCD, not that that should come as a surprise to anybody that knows me, and I noticed a new trend in GCD's thread creation. I know not if the trend is a result of the new rulings regarding a certain level of off-topic chatter in what the sticky describes as 'established threads', but there seems to have been an increase in the number of threads like this one; without naming threads in particular, the GCD has now seen a thread dedicated to the stars that can be seen from Gaia, the ninja clans referenced by the admins in the item descriptions and now this thread. Threads revolving around Marcus and the Hero of the Angelic Staff are surely on the horizon... Are people creating these threads in the hope that they will become established and that they will have a place to hang out with other GCD-goers? I wouldn't assume that they were meant to provoke discussion; like a fanthread, any thread of this nature is going to be hard-pushed to develop a level of discussion large enough to keep a thread going as long as somebody who spends hours working on a thread could possibly hope for, so there must be another reason. If provoking discussion isn't the point of the thread's creation, what is? To be the first person to create a thread about a particular thing, thus ensuring some Gaian fame for x amount of time? Or, perhaps, Gaians want nothing more than for other Gaians to slap a fancy banner in their signature, thus spreading that particular Gaian's influence and tightening the stronghold they believe themselves to have on the hearts and minds of the Gaian populace?

Or maybe it's something much more innocent than that; maybe, just maybe, Gaians are creating threads like this in an attempt to flesh out the world that they love so much. Whilst I'd certainly be the first person to leap to Gaia's defence if somebody accused it of having a shallow and unthoughtful plot (or, depending on my mood, the first to leap at Gaia xd ) I can see that there's certainly room for some expansion. There are many people out there who hope that Gaia will become more like an MMORPG in the future, or who actually spend enough time attached to this forum that they begin to see it as a world. It's only natural that a world would have its own religions, clans and famous figures; it is only natural that the people who inhabit that world would want to learn more about it, even if it is necessary for other inhabitants to come up with theories and suggest possible reasons for the world's creation. After all, we humans wouldn't have any knowledge of the universe had it not been for people making suggestions and theorising about how the universe actually came into existence. Is it not, therefore, natural that our Gaian counterparts should do the same?

Perhaps it's just possible that I've finally snapped like the dry and brittle twig I so often claim to be. Discuss.

Table of Contents
  • Post #1
    • Introduction
    • Discussion-provoking Material
    • Table of Contents

• Post #2
    • Finding the Monastery
    • The Tenets of the Six
    • Artifacts
    • The Scriptures
    • Brother Darkheart and Brother Trisk

• Post #3
    • Apollus

• Post #4
    • Eirmehz

• Post #5
    • Kaze

• Post #6
    • Lunaris

• Post #7
    • Phrigustus

• Post #8
    • Vulcagni

• Post #9
    • Link to Us

• Post #10
    • Creditors, Disclaimers and Copyright Notices

• Post #16
    • Veseti Seminary

Notes:
At the moment, due to there only being six Gods, each has his or her own post. In the future, this may be subject to change, but you should be able to find anything through the Table of Contents. Also, if you wish to appear on the list of followers, submit fanart or anything like that, please post it here and I'll try to get around to you as soon as I can. However, we do ask that you kindly refrain from submitting fanart that actually depicts the Gods themselves; we have commissioned an artist and are waiting for our own visions of the Gods to come to life. All fanart of the Gods that wishes to be listed on the front page must conform with the 'official' God depictions; those used to decorate each God's individual post.

You are free to draw fanart depicting your own versions of the Gods and post them in this thread, but they will not be listed on the front page. This is not due to some kind of elitist attitude as some people seem to think, but rather just a desire to be consistent.

Please also note that all and anything written in the 'code' boxes may have unexpected line breaks in so as not to stretch the page. Certain URLs may need to be replaced with TinyURL equivalents to fit in some signatures.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Finding the Monastery

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The man coughed and spluttered as he made his way through the bracken, clutching at his chest and gasping for breath. He knew not how long he had been running nor whether there was yet a safe distance between he and those that followed to stop, but saw no harm in adding to that distance, even if it was to be at the extent of his own health. The dry leaves of the Barton forests crunched and rustled satisfactorily beneath his feet as he ran and, coupled with the sounds of his own heavy breathing,. filled his ears, blocking all other noise. As the sweat continued to pour down his face, his clothes clinging to him even more desperately by the second, he clenched his eyes tight and began to pray. Unfortunately, due to his lack of forethought, he tripped and fell, knocking himself unconscious.

"Wha...?" the man muttered, rubbing his squinted eyes and propping himself up by the elbows, "Where am I?"

Where once had been nothing but trees and vines now stood an impressive looking building. It seemed so perfectly placed that he was unable to imagine it having not been there before; sure, it could have done with some repairs here and there, but this was no fool; he could tell that the building had once been very important.

Having successfully struggled to lift himself up off of the floor and dust himself off, he inhaled deeply and allowed himself to actually look upon his new surroundings with open eyes. The overgrown flora stopped abruptly around the building's edges, the sun shone down through the gaps in the trees -- much more brightly than he had ever seen it shine before -- and he found himself at peace. Gone were all of the feelings of fear and hatred that his attackers had caused him; gone were all of his desires for revenge. Just what sort of place had he stumbled across? Perhaps they had found him, lying there helplessly, and taken their chance? Perhaps he was dead?

"Hello?" he cried, cupping his hands to his mouth, "Is anybody there?"

The response came sooner than he expected and seemed to resound within his head, drawing him away from where he had awoken and over towards the building itself. It was then that he noticed the source of the voices; the tall and beautifully carved marble statues that stood to his right.

"Lanse, tinalse'j. Eji aera." they said, their voices echoing in unison, "Si e sayu jasi ecte-pevue ejia anposaia; pavetarse si aerit jasis eji saje sitej sia."

He fell to his knees before the statues, his hands crossed across his chest and bowed his head in submission; wherever the voices had come from and whoever they belonged to, he owed them his very life.

"Peverou sayau Vesetai sia. Fese-si, Uvreji Darkheart."

The Tenets of the Six

The Tenets of the Six, oft referred to simply as 'ToS', art to be upheld by Gaians at all times. They were scribed by Brother Darkheart atop the Durem Reclamation Facility whilst he did communicate with the Gods, carved into stone tablets that now sit deep within the temple. Through worshipping the Gods, thou dost agree to abide by the Tenets of the Six at all times. Shalt thou fail to comply, thou canst expect termination. The Tenets, in the holy language of the Gods, read as follows:
  • Ve fevelos'i isapeuei ote ejia.
  • Fetarcas'i e aer aera, pavetarse ejia peuei ne lalanae aija eji vesaja.
  • Eji pevarsacu si pavetarse isavelamueri sia.
  • Fevelos'i e tarcasca aveai.
  • Ve gajolac-si.
  • An ave tanpece uvre-si, eji pevarsacu si jea.

This translates roughly to:
  • Thou shalt not worship any Gods but We.
  • Thou must respect the World 'as is', for We are divine and thou canst make no improvements on perfection.
  • Thou shalt be held responsible for any damage to thyself.
  • Thou shalt not disrespect thy fellow Gaian.
  • Thou shalt not fornicate.
  • Should another take control of thy body, thou art responsible for their actions.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Artifacts

The Artifacts are holy items that were bestowed upon Gaian Heroes by the Gods in times of need. Each artifact was imbued with the power of the God that granted it and it was only through those gifts that the Gaian Heroes were ever able to defeat their enemies. However, as time went on, the majority of the Gaian populace slowly forgot about the Gods that had saved them; the Gods that had given them life and saved them from destruction. Gone were the tales of Sellihca and Selucreh turning to the deities for assistance, replaced with tales of bravado and courage that never existed.

Though the original artifacts are hidden away and protected, with their meaning forgotten it was only a matter of time before people attempted to create replicas. It is not uncommon for a Gaian to be seen with what appears to be an artifact, but upon closer inspection anybody can see that it is in fact nothing more than an expensive fake.

The Scriptures

The holy scripture of Veseta, or the Peuepialle, is composed of six books: Markings, Homage, Tribute, Deicides, Tasks and Avatars. The first five books detail the teachings of the Veseti, whilst the sixth contains their legends and lore.

Written entirely in the holy language of Gaiata, the Peupialle is slowly being translated by the Brothers of the Monastery, who toil day and night to be able to bring Their wisdom to the masses.

Brother Trisk can oft' be found at the Seminary, training new Brothers and Sisters in the way of Gaiata and presenting new-found knowledge to any who wish to be educated.

Brother Darkheart and Brother Trisk

Coming soon.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Mythos:

Apollus is the Gaian God of the Sun and brother of Lunaris, with whom he battles tirelessly for control over the kingdom that they created. It is said that, when day breaks, it is Apollus' cloak spreading over the sky as He reclaims His kingdom from Her grasp. When Apollus is in control of the land, the heavens reflect His visage and the shape of His face; mirroring his emotions and burning passion for life. To gaze upon Him directly is a sin, for a mere Gaian is not worthy of such an honour, Those who have attempted to do so were thrown into an eternal state of darkness; a constant reminder of what life would be like without the light.

It is but once every thousand years during His reign that His mind is plagued by Lunaris' image, casting the world into darkness prematurely.

Artifacts:
  • Solar Cloak
    User Image

• Solar Headdress
    User Image

Scripture:

"O! The light! It blinds the very soul of man!" - Book of Tribute, 10:5

Followers:

The followers of Apollus call themselves 'Apollites'. They dress humbly, and believe that to wear dark colours is to disrespect Him; they wear only bright colours, primarily white and orange, so as to reap the full benefits of His warmth during the daylight hours.

Apollite priests are known to be able to draw upon the power of Apollus to perform healing miracles or to clear the mind of dark and evil thoughts.

A list of all registered Apollites can be seen below:
  1. Alfirin IV
  2. Cid High-Wind
  3. Pumpkin-Fuzz
  4. fyerolight
  5. Arcane_Geminus
  6. Taru-chan`

Fanart:

The Book of Tribute, 10:5 - TriskDaemon
Warrior of Apollus - Nathaniel Mea

Show Your Faith:

Apollites, as a final display of faith, thou shalt always wear clothes that display His insignia:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13844141#763576589]
[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/aposmall.png[/img][/url]

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

User ImageMythos:

Eirmehz is the God known to lead those in passing to the Underworld. He is considered to be somewhat of an outcast by the other Gods, not only because of the mystery surrounding His very existence but also for His unwillingness to trouble himself with the affairs of the living. For Him to manifest Himself in front of any living Gaian is a sign of greatness or a sign that the end is near, though many have argued these two situations to be less dissimilar than they first appear.

Descriptions of Eirmehz vary greatly between those that claim to have been blessed by His presence, though all agree He moves silently, His feet never touching the ground.

Artifacts:
  • Winged Anklets
    User Image

Scripture:

"As your humble servant and as one unafraid of the darkness, I ask of you to take me, my Lord Eirmehz." - Book of Markings, 3:18

"2. And even as the world settled into one whole, it was divided again into two. 3. For there was discord between the things which wished the world to be free and those which wished it to be orderly. 4. The wind rose up against the earth even as the earth blocked the gales. 5. And born of this discord were Two, and they were named Kaze and Eirmehz." - Book of Markings, 20:2-5

Followers:

The followers of Eirmehz refer to themselves as 'Eirmihtz' and believe that only through living in solitude or with other Eirmihtz can they reach enlightenment. It is said that through years of meditation and training an Eirmiht can develop powers of flight and that only once he has done so may he consider himself to be a true follower of Eirmehz.

The Eirmihtz do not fear death, for they know that that He will be there waiting for them; ready to whisk them away to Paradise.

A list of all known Eirmihtz can be seen below:
  1. Ellusive
  2. Cartagia
  3. Nate-oH
  4. Sejii
  5. Galphath
  6. [Salt]
  7. Avino
  8. Kaireh
  9. Feldspar
  10. SwordsmanChris
  11. Yuriuki
  12. ninja~sas
  13. [ m i n u i t ]
  14. Aloft Cloudsea
  15. iMito
  16. Seraphor
  17. Elexa
  18. Tobitha
  19. [Syn]
  20. Ziggurat the Eighth
  21. Angel Keato
  22. altosaxaphone

Fanart:

The Book of Markings, 3:18 - TriskDaemon
Trisk.. . Dead!? - DrunkenStyle
Eirmehz Avatar
Chibi Eirmehz - Ziggurat the Eighth
A Moment of Peace - Sejii

Show Your Faith:

Eirmihtz, as a final display of faith, thou shalt shave your head of hair, leaving naught but the shape of His insignia:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13844141#763576892]
[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/eirsmall.png[/img][/url]

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

User ImageMythos:

Kaze is the son of the God of Wind, sent to Gaia as a child by His father. He arrived with nothing but a blanket to keep Him safe from harm and, though now almost as old as the world itself, still travels everywhere with it. Wild, playful and carefree, He goes where He pleases, never hanging around long enough to see nor deal with the consequences of His passing through.

When He is happy, the wind blows softly, caressing one's skin and guiding ships to their destinations. However, He is certainly a force to be reckoned with; when He has been angered in the past, entire civilisations have been reduced to ruin, ripped from the ground and scattered in all directions.

Artifacts:
  • Wind Blanket
    User Image

Scripture:

"A childish countenance, perhaps, but any being capable of making dust from mountains merits some respect." - Book of Homage, 14:3

"2. And even as the world settled into one whole, it was divided again into two. 3. For there was discord between the things which wished the world to be free and those which wished it to be orderly. 4. The wind rose up against the earth even as the earth blocked the gales. 5. And born of this discord were Two, and they were named Kaze and Eirmehz." - Book of Markings, 20:2-5

Followers:

The followers of Kaze refer to themselves as the 'Famille de Kaze', or 'Famikaze' for short. They are drifters who dislike staying in one place for too long, moving from village to village in hope of understanding Kaze's own endless journey. Many of the Famikaze claim to have found Him whilst travelling; to have heard His voice and felt His presence shake the leaves from the trees.

It is not unusual for them to travel in groups headed by Famikaze priests, following the wind wherever it may choose to go. It is said that, in return for a life of travel and servitude, the Famille de Kaze will be granted eternal rest in the afterlife.

A list of all the registered members of the Famille de Kaze can be seen below:
  1. Mod-Inside
  2. mintin
  3. Robyn Red
  4. Billy bo bo
  5. Elindranyth
  6. [The Outlaw Grim]
  7. Elrohier
  8. Dr. Myoujin
  9. Balthamel
  10. Rhinestone Cowboy
  11. Sylph Soul
  12. LetterE
  13. Dice Warwick
  14. 1337_Ninj4_Junpei
  15. Zero the hunter
  16. iFuture
  17. Vybz Kartel
  18. Cerro
  19. Blonde Haired Kid
  20. Morphine
  21. Final Countdown
  22. Shad Croly
  23. `dan
  24. SereneCrimson
  25. TokKir
  26. ll Pocky ll
  27. Love_Riona
  28. GaruruChan
  29. Kinomi Kasuimiko
  30. cuffedCatboy
  31. Devil Ash
  32. xhiiro
  33. .Unjust.rhythM.
  34. [JackDaniels]
  35. ~Trix of Starlight~

Fanart:

The Book of Homage, 14:3 - TriskDaemon
Kaze - Sejii
Kaze Fan Profile - Elindranyth
Kaze Statue - Iceketch
Kaze and a Dragon - Sejii
Kaze Ascared - Kinomi Kasuimiko

Show Your Faith:

Famikaze, as a final display of faith, thou shalt forge a ring that bears His insignia and never remove it:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13844141#763577240]
[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/kazsmall.png[/img][/url]

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Mythos:

Lunaris is Goddess of the Moon and sister of Apollus, with whom she battles tirelessly for control over the kingdom that they created. It is said that, when daylight fades, it is Lunaris' cloak spreading over the sky as She reclaims Her kingdom from His grasp. When Lunaris is in control of the land, the heavens reflect Her visage and the shape of Her face; mirroring her emotions and love for all living things. To gaze upon Her directly is an honour, for it is not unusual for her face to be partially hidden by Apollus' jealousy and her hatred for him.

Lunaris' celestial movements are responsible for the tides and also for a Gaian's differing moods.

Artifacts:
  • Lunar Cloak
    User Image

• Lunar Cowl
    User Image

Scripture:

"A blackness which seems to consume all awareness: such is her face." - Book of Tasks, 14:22

Followers:

The followers of Lunaris refer to themselves as the L'United. They believe that to wear bright colours is to disrespect Her; they may only wear dark colours, primarily black and blue, so as to blend more easily with the land's true appearance during the night. To travel in sunlight is a sin unless one's skin is completely covered; a L'United's skin must remain as pale as She had intended, untainted by His existence.

L'United priests are known to be able to draw upon the powers of Lunaris to place curses on others, or to cloud the minds of those who oppose Her.

A list of all registered L'United can be seen below:
  1. Mr. Compatible
  2. witcheemon
  3. Sirail
  4. Prince Forte
  5. Miss. Peanut-Butter
  6. xViolet Rosex
  7. kitari_silverblade
  8. FMAlchemistChan
  9. Ea Kisaki
  10. Cinnabunni
  11. Nightstalker1369
  12. Coffee Slave
  13. Origami Sauce
  14. The Nowhere Man
  15. Nekoyaki
  16. Bat Shaff
  17. Shinobi XERO
  18. The Evil Cheese Database
  19. Amanikitty
  20. Damean Blodricther
  21. Solaris
  22. HardDickensCider
  23. Yami Drachir
  24. AR Dr0cke
  25. Magus01
  26. BatNeko
  27. DeGei
  28. The Angelic Dark One
  29. Stitchling-doll
  30. Kuraire
  31. Angel Keato
  32. undertaker moon master

Fanart:

The Book of Tasks, 14:22 - TriskDaemon

Show Your Faith:

L'United, as a final display of faith, thou shalt always wear clothes that display Her insignia:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13844141#763577612]
[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/lunsmall.png[/img][/url]

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

User ImageMythos:

Phrigustus is the God of Winter, polar opposite and archrival of Vulcagni. It is said that His gauntlets hold the power to transform rain into ice, or turn the world into nothing more than a frozen wasteland. Along with Vulcagni, there was a time when Phrigustus was nothing more than a mere mortal; he had sacrificed all that he held dear for the love of a woman. When she was lost, He retreated to the cold mountains, vowing never to fall in love again.

Artifacts:
  • Ice Gauntlet
    User Image

• Whip of Ice
    User Image

Scripture:

"For it was said that the only fear of the fire lord lay with the shaper of ice." - Book of Deicides, 4:12

Followers:

The followers of Phrigustus refer to themselves as 'Phri Gustus League'. They have incredible physical strength and stamina and, though often rather bulky and domineering in appearance, are peaceful in nature; they use their abilities to protect others rather than to harm them and a member of the Phri Gustus League may only kill another Gaian if it is His wish.

It is said, however, that at the end of the world, the restriction shall be lifted and the League sent into battle; this battle is known as the Battle of Cestum.

A list of all known members of Phri Gustus League can be seen below:
  1. Xemnes
  2. DrunkenStyle
  3. PixelatedLuv
  4. Zeoronics
  5. Isato
  6. Selete
  7. R10129
  8. Arreo the Viking
  9. GCDGC
  10. Anglachel
  11. thezoster
  12. 8ILL
  13. Sir Easter Bunneh
  14. Enlong
  15. The Gay Muffin
  16. maxcine99
  17. shanzo
  18. Neko Athena
  19. Angel Keato

Fanart:

The Book of Deicides, 4:12 - TriskDaemon
Phrigustus Final Sketch - DrunkenStyle
Phrigustus - Sejii
Phrigustus Fan Profile - Elindranyth
Phrigustus Doodle - DrunkenStyle
Phrigustus Statue - Iceketch
Phri Gustus League Banner - The Gay Muffin
Cold Meiser - Sejii
Phriggy - Chastity Love
Ice Ice Baby - The Pie

Show Your Faith:

Phri Gustus League, thou shalt use ink sourced from the flowers that grow atop the coldest mountains to brand your skin with His insignia:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13844141#763577905]
[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/phrsmall.png[/img][/url]

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Mythos:

Vulcagni is the God of Summer, polar opposite and archrival of Phrigustus. It is said that His gauntlets hold the power to shape the very flames from which he is composed into weapons, or turn the world into nothing more than ash. Along with Phrigustus, there was a time when Vulcagni was nothing more than a mere mortal; he had sacrificed all that he held dear for the love of a woman. But He realised that her feelings for him could never be returned and lo, she was struck down in His anger.

Artifacts:
  • Fire Gauntlet
    User Image

• Whip of Fire
    User Image

Scripture:

"Find divinity, ye who would seek to douse the flame, for mere men cannot hope to contend." - Book of Deicides, 32:11

Followers:

The followers of Vulcagni refer to themselves as 'Vulcagns'. They clothe themselves only in red and black, taking great pleasure in causing pain and suffering to others, marking the flesh of their victims with fire. Highly trained warriors, they have learned to keep themselves separate from their feelings and emotions in the belief that they would only cloud their judgement during battle. Being the most violent of all the religious groupings, they kill for sport, even fighting amongst one another in their quests to reach the pinnacle of their fighting abilities.

A Vulcagn priest may only earn his title by killing his predecessor in a public and arranged duel to the death.

A list of all registered Vulcagns can be seen below:
  1. Elessar Elanesse
  2. Sindeira
  3. Kiyomizu
  4. Tutsumi
  5. ShukakusMedian
  6. SniperX13
  7. Lilliana Skye
  8. Captain Kion
  9. Feahn
  10. Cleocatra Osiris
  11. Emagenery
  12. Kashizzle yo Fizzle
  13. Yami Drachir D.Nalem
  14. Madame Easter Bunneh
  15. Drunk_Wooden_Comedian
  16. Hellhound of Hurna-Fur

Fanart:

The Book of Deicides, 32:11 - TriskDaemon

Show Your Faith:

Vulcagns, as a final show of faith, thou shalt brand yourself with burning embers, forever burning his insignia into your skin:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13844141#763578202]
[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/vulsmall.png[/img][/url]

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Link to Us

If you've decided that you will not acknowledge the existence of the six true Gods or don't want to affiliate yourself with any of them in particular, but still wish to advertise the Veset Monastery, please feel free to use any of the banners below for advertisement purposes.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13844141]
[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/vesban.jpg[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/smvesban.jpg[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/panban.jpg[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/smpanban.jpg[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/roseban.jpg[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/smrosban.jpg[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/flarebanl.png[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/flarebanm.png[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/hflarel.png[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/hflarem.png[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/hflares.png[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/parflarel.png[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/parflarem.png[/img][/url]

[img]http://www.gaiacast.com/trisk/godimage/parflares.png[/img][/url]

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Creditors, Disclaimers and Copyright Notices

The Veset Monastery is in no way official; any information that you see here regarding plot involvement, features or future updates is purely speculative and is not intended to be spread as the truth. Please, if you feel the need to spread the word about your chosen deity, do not spam other people's threads with information nor try to convert any of them. People cannot be forced to see the light and I urge you to keep all advertisements in your signature.

This thread is not, in any way, a mockery of any religion. I am aware that there are various references to numerous religions and admit that these references were intentional, but this thread was not created to cause offence to any member of any religion, rather to put forward a realistic and believable religious structure based around what information has been given to us by Gaia's administrators. I am not actually suggesting that people convert to this religion, nor that they should worship the Gaian Gods in actuality; if you must, think of this thread as nothing more than a fanthread for characters that the administrators have acknowledged but not yet drawn.

The following users deserve many thanks for their work on this project, which is why they've gotten their own space in this post. Only those users whose art or literature is used on the main page (as opposed to being linked to) are listed. Please do not use their work in any way other than has been mentioned without their permission, or you will be reported for art theft.

• Seth Darkheart:
    God mythos, descriptions and scripture, unless marked otherwise.

• TriskDaemon:
    Banners, insignias, miscellaneous images and scripture.

• Moonblossom:
    Monastery drawing.

• DrunkenStyle:
    God and Brother art used throughout the first page. (Pending)

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200