Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
The long-foretold Battle of Cestum is upon us...changes in the gods' appearances might not be totally out of the question at such a dramatic and crucial moment in the history of the religion.
Are you certain? If it is so, the land of Gaia is going to experience six levels of Hell or more.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Well, admittedly it has not yet taken on the originally-foretold aspects of turning Gaian against Gaian and Uvrej against Uvrej. The battle began with an outside force against which we have all banded together. All of the signs are in place, however...this unity will not last forever.
For a time like this to come when the Gaians lack their religion...

And it looks as though Lunaris, goddess blessed, has been exerting her influence in this sordid affair. Her symbol has been occurring frequently in Gaian items, especially with this new MC. And who can deny the crescent moon emblazoned on that vampire's hand? And then the death of Gambino, strong, powerful, golden haired and arrogant (a perfect representation of Apollus)...what more can I say? This affair has Lunaris written all over it.

The stars from the night sky have fallen onto the land of Gaia...for prophecy!

You are right to say that this unity will not last forever. The most powerful man in all of Gaia (of what we know of) has been murdered. There will be many people who will try and fill that power vacuum he left behind. What will be your stance on this Platonix? I know you have not pledged yourself to a god, but when the battle falls upon us, when six gods tug and tear at the fabric of Gaian society, where will you stand?
Wait a second, do my eyes deceive me or does the Lunar Sash feature a slightly different Lunar Symbol than the previous items?

Nyaaa, how oddly annoying.
Nekotalim_II
Wait a second, do my eyes deceive me or does the Lunar Sash feature a slightly different Lunar Symbol than the previous items?

Nyaaa, how oddly annoying.

It is upside down. surprised Sharp eyes.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Lady Anir
For a time like this to come when the Gaians lack their religion...

And it looks as though Lunaris, goddess blessed, has been exerting her influence in this sordid affair. Her symbol has been occurring frequently in Gaian items, especially with this new MC. And who can deny the crescent moon emblazoned on that vampire's hand? And then the death of Gambino, strong, powerful, golden haired and arrogant (a perfect representation of Apollus)...what more can I say? This affair has Lunaris written all over it.

The stars from the night sky have fallen onto the land of Gaia...for prophecy!

You are right to say that this unity will not last forever. The most powerful man in all of Gaia (of what we know of) has been murdered. There will be many people who will try and fill that power vacuum he left behind. What will be your stance on this Platonix? I know you have not pledged yourself to a god, but when the battle falls upon us, when six gods tug and tear at the fabric of Gaian society, where will you stand?

The most important thing is that this world and its people survive. As an avatar of balance, I have the duty of standing against anyone who threatens to unbalance the world so thoroughly that civilization is destroyed. I will not allow Vulcagni to gain so much power that the entire world becomes an inferno; I will not allow Phrigustus to gain so much power that the entire world freezes solid. If Apollus seeks to destroy night itself, I will stand with Lunaris to shade the world from the threat of an eternally baking desert sun; if Lunaris seeks to extinguish the sun forever, I will stand with Apollus to keep it shining bright. I expect my allegiance to fluctuate with the changing fortunes of battle.
-jabs thread ferociously with a blazing hot poker-

Hayguys, we have a lot of godly godliness being presented in the plot.

Ace Wolfman's Husband

Perfect Member

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Lady Anir

I wish it were our godly godliness...

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
{Omg this is still going @_@}

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Wain Scoting
Lady Anir

I wish it were our godly godliness...
Ditto. The term Demigod definitely implies that these are lesser beings than the Veseti, but the role of the Veseti in these events (and let's not be naïve enough to imagine there is none) is thoroughly opaque to us.
We have one confirmed god, Gaia.

I think the Veseti pantheon isn't solely limited to our gods, as I suspected.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Seth Darkheart
Aldana
Para
Elindranyth
Oragami Sauce
Are there any 'lower level' Gods? Like gods of specfic towns (Barton, Aekea and whatnot...) or of certain 'professions'?
lol I was mentioning something about that to Trisk last night while I was working on some shoutbox images xd But my idea was like, way lame, but it may have sparked him thinking about something else not so lame lol xd xd xd
I was thinking along those lines as well only what is going to happen if we get another item with another god. Things are so lovely and symmetrical right now that it is beautiful. 7 is such an ugly odd number.
... Another pantheon? (That IS the right word, isn't it?)

And yeah, I don't like seven. Four's the best; but six is all right.

Ding ding ding. If such a point ever arises that new gods are introduced, they will indeed be introduced as a separate pantheon of Gods. 3nodding

This isn't quite the quote I was looking for, but close to 500 pages tells me it's close enough. We'll survive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff