Welcome to Gaia! ::

]=[

Well, I'd say it'd be like the Spanish Inquisition.

That is, monks of Veset, as well as Knights and Paladins?

Go ******** batshit. Murdran, Slican, 'Converting' with torture. YOUR GOD WON'T PROTECT YOU! YOUR GOD WON'T PROTECT YOU! CONVERT ACCEPT JESUS! ACCEEEEEEEPT! -okay- Okay, here ya go, son. Here's a bandaid and some cookies.

]=[
As long as Phrigustus is fine, I'm coooll with the other religion. Besides, don't you think the Zen gardens have some sort of....shintoish gods? @__@

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Anir of Frize
As long as Phrigustus is fine, I'm coooll with the other religion. Besides, don't you think the Zen gardens have some sort of....shintoish gods? @__@
Can you quote a reference to them, or are you just assuming? I'm not familiar with any reference to deities in the Zen Gardens area.
Platonix
Can you quote a reference to them, or are you just assuming? I'm not familiar with any reference to deities in the Zen Gardens area.

THE POWERRRRR OF ASSUMPTIOOOONNN.
xD
I'm merely assuming. There was this little shrine thing in the fork in the road. P: Maybe an offering to a God? Or maybe its just Kamikaze due to the fact he's the only asian themed god in the Pantheon. @w@
Shinto-ish gods or kami would be interesting, as well as those mentioned in the Otami Ruins. They could be a parts of separate religions entirely; maybe one that is more like Shinto or the Aztecs or Mayans.

Sorry I'm gone so often... o 3o;;
SHHHH!
-covers your mouth-
<_<;;
;;>_>
Any mention of any other god/goddesses in the Veset will result in being branded of blasphemous thoughts, then will be commenced to being drawn than quartered. As much as the nice likelihood that there is expansion towards other deities, the Veset strongly has faith within the pantheon. Or so I've gotten the impression of...
]=[

Geometry Wars, who died in your signature?

]=[

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
The Faceless Man
]=[

Geometry Wars, who died in your signature?

]=[
Nobody died, but over a dozen people got laid off at the Gaia offices, including some much-loved staff members like DJ Helsing, Dri and Shin Kokuu. Details can be found in Lanzer's Journal, fin's Journal, and the most recent entry in my AskED the Admin topic, as well as this GCD topic which includes comments by several members of Gaia Staff.
Anir of Frize
SHHHH!
-covers your mouth-
<_<;;
;;>_>
Any mention of any other god/goddesses in the Veset will result in being branded of blasphemous thoughts, then will be commenced to being drawn than quartered. As much as the nice likelihood that there is expansion towards other deities, the Veset strongly has faith within the pantheon. Or so I've gotten the impression of...

O 3O;;

But you mentioned it first... o 3o;;

@Platonix: Gaia doesn't seem to be a community anymore. Normally, they would have an announcement about such an event, and now it seems almost hush-hush. That's too bad that they had to lay people off.
T3T And I deeply regret it too......

@Platonix:
Since you are the all-knowing Gaian user, would you happen to know the address where I can mail in some gifts to Gaian HQ?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Anir of Frize
T3T And I deeply regret it too......

@Platonix:
Since you are the all-knowing Gaian user, would you happen to know the address where I can mail in some gifts to Gaian HQ?
There are two addresses available on the site. I'm not sure which is better to use; they're both P.O. Boxes. I've never mailed in money myself because I have easy access to PayPal, so I can't say which is given if you go through the donation process and request a mailing address that way.

The Terms of Service page lists this address:

The Going Postal page lists this address:
Gaia Online
P.O. Box 612680
San Jose, CA 95161-2680
U.S.A

Take your pick.
Anir of Frize
Platonix

THE POWERRRRR OF ASSUMPTIOOOONNN.
xD
I'm merely assuming. There was this little shrine thing in the fork in the road. P: Maybe an offering to a God? Or maybe its just Kamikaze due to the fact he's the only asian themed god in the Pantheon. @w@

There's no association with Kaze lawl.

Shinto shrines are common in Japan since that religion is deeply rooted in Japanese history.

Also Faceless Man, that's a nasty a** signature.

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
Do you still need more pictures for the Gods
Dead thread is dead.

Anyways, all we need to see is Vulcagni and Lunaris. biggrin
]=[

NO! LIF4

]=[

Quick Reply