Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're speaking Gaiata. It's the language of the gods. If it were Latin, I'd speak it a bit better! I think the idea of sub-gods has been mentioned, and possibly rejected. Though I think it would be a good idea, it could cause tension between followers. If one is a sub-god and the other isn't, that could be bad. But the idea is good. For example, one could put frost on foliage, another could turn lakes, ponds, and streams to ice, and still others could make icicles, freeze, frost, blanket, and cool. And that's just with Phrigustus. I could offer ideas for all of the others, too.
Gaiata???IS there anywhere where I can learn it?

-directs you to my journal-
Mmhm. The tension between followers would be insane D: I mean we can't have two gods like that , can we? But I don't intend for the sub gods to even have the power near to the main gods. It'll be like nymphs or something. I've clung to my Gaian history since forever, so thats why i was happy to find more information on the Gods and Goddesses of Gaia. Yes, and I'm surprised no one has mentioned Gaia as the main goddess yet. Gaia does mean Mother Earth :] But that would mean that there would be much more history and other complications to write about and work on the follower's behalf. :[ I don't want to ruin such organization in my infatuation of Gods.

But I was hoping for more history that the sub gods could provide. More stories, more plots. I think it would be great!
I have a hard copy of the dictionary and grammar. I'd need to scan all of the pages and upload them unless anyone has a digital copy. sweatdrop
Who invented Gaiata?

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

Praise Lunaris! ^_^/
@Tasmia: Welcome!

@Anir: The Threadmasters, I think...

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Here's a place to get a copy of the dictionary and syntax guides. I had to split up the dictionary into three parts, but you can always combine them on your own computer.

Gaiata.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the individual files 3nodding

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
]=[

...Activity? -peers about-

]=[

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
We do seem to be experiencing a mini surge in activity. I'd like to see this place pick back up, personally; it was a lot of fun when back in the day (two years ago or so eek ). And then I'd have people to practice the language with xd

Suy lavai hisene sia.
]=[

I wish it had anything to do with my miscreants. And our incomplete arena, but that's not the case...

Um... However... I like that there is a Guardian of Phrigustus.

]=[
Lilliana Skye
Here's a place to get a copy of the dictionary and syntax guides. I had to split up the dictionary into three parts, but you can always combine them on your own computer.

Gaiata.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the individual files 3nodding

Gracias~
Say, is Gaiata based off any real-life language? I would realllly love to know, it might help me understand and speak it a little better. Of course, I'll also be incorporating it into conversation(little by little).

:] Anything to get this thread running again, the last post when I posted was in early May. The roleplay is beyond dead from what I can see. Largely known, it seems as though the Veset Monastery was forgotten till I mentioned some of the Gods in Ask the Admin and Platonix happily directed me here.

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Anir of Frize
Gracias~
Say, is Gaiata based off any real-life language? I would realllly love to know, it might help me understand and speak it a little better. Of course, I'll also be incorporating it into conversation(little by little).

:] Anything to get this thread running again, the last post when I posted was in early May. The roleplay is beyond dead from what I can see. Largely known, it seems as though the Veset Monastery was forgotten till I mentioned some of the Gods in Ask the Admin and Platonix happily directed me here.
Hmm, I don't remember if Uvre’ji Trisk mentioned his inspirations (besides the divine, obviously xd ). He'd have to be the one to answer that, I suppose. It feels like there are elements of Spanish to me, but my language knowledge is pretty suspect ^_^
]=[

I still find it amazing that no one mentioned the Demonic Anklets here...

]=[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces